Rehema, Home Buyer in Pittsburg, CA

hello, where do I get the contracts for short sales that are need for the whole package

Asked by Rehema, Pittsburg, CA Sat Dec 27, 2008

Answers

2
Jacquelin An…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Apr 28, 2009
You should be able to find the short sale application online if your bank has it posted. Often you can make an online profile and then search until you find it. If it isn't provided online you should be able to contact your mortgage company for the short sale guidelines and submission.

I agree with this other answer, that if you are considering a short sale it would be in your greater interest to get with a Realtor. Most of us do this full time and know the full in's and out's of the banks loss mitigation departments.
Linda Slocum,…, , Santa Clarita, CA
Sun Dec 28, 2008
Typically short sales are listed for sale by a Realtor, who can provide you with all of the necessary contracts. You can either contact a Realtor of your choice, or contact the Realtor who has the home listed for sale for assistance.

Happy house hunting!