found a house i'm interested in in Paris ohio it says HOMESALES INC has it. Anyone help me to contact them or a way of finding out more?

Asked by Kajc77, Paris, OH Tue Mar 9, 2010

information Please.

Answers

3
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Tue Mar 9, 2010
Kajc77 Homesales inc is a division of J P Morgan Chase. This is a lender owned proerty that will already have a Realtor® involved as they have to give updates on the property the 5th of every month. It may be coming on the market soon so get in touch with a local Realtor® to represent you.
Web Reference:  http://www.Find1Home.com
Janet Unkefer, , Minerva, OH
Tue Mar 9, 2010

I checked out all of the properties that are listed in the Paris area and none of them are listed by this company. I suspect that HOMESALES INC might be an asset managing company and that this property has been foreclosed upon and has not yet been put on the market.

If you will call me or email me with the address I will check the court records for you and get all of the information that is available. I'm curious now too so I will be glad to see what I can find out. This property will probably be coming on the market soon. If it is a HUD repo , I am a licensed HUD agent with a key. Maybe we can get a jump start on it by getting some information ahead of time.

You can call me at 330-868-6219 or on my cell 330-205-4682. If you would rather email me my address is janetunkefer@aol.com.

Janet Unkefer, Agent
Cutler Real Estate
junkefer@cutlerhomes.com
Elizabeth Ca…, Agent, Louisville, OH
Tue Mar 9, 2010
I have never heard of the company, so I'm assuming it's a bank repo. If you have an address, I can do some research and even drive out there for you.....It's not that far away. Please contact me at 330-705-9089. Thanks, Beth Campbell, Broker
Another Listing, LLC
Louisville, OH
Visit us at http://www.anotherlisting.net