foreclosed home due hardship

Asked by sewmarx, Kelso, WA Sat Jul 14, 2012

i am 70yr recently widow woman with cancer still work parttime due to ssi only 603mth was not married to other we been together since 1985 he died i have to be out of home in a few days also paid company save home it was a scam no where to go

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Ruth and Per…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Sat Jul 14, 2012
Hi Sewmarx

Thank you for your question.

You should definitely work with County Social Services or work with the State Foreclosure Prevetion,
there are laws against this nonsense.…

God bless.
Web Reference:
0 votes
HLR, , Oregon
Sat Jul 14, 2012
I went thru the same thing, I found someone that could help me. They are AM First Choice. Org, they are non profit that helped me really. 877-592-5553. I worked with Karen there for some time and I am still in my home. Working with them and the bank.

So give them a call, and ask for Karen and you can give my name as a Ref. Henri

Best to you.

0 votes
We help people all the time stay in their home until it sells and have organization and order when/if the time comes to leave - for NO money on the part of the homeowner. Often the sellers are financially compensated. It is frustrating because the common homeowner doesn't always know their options AND when they do, they can seem so complicated. Please call me if you have any questions. Thank you. Sheri 360-430-7373
Flag Sun Jul 15, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more