forclosures in brattleboro

Asked by Barbara, Brattleboro, VT Wed Jun 17, 2009

Answers

1
Jim Bellville, Agent, Brattleboro, VT
Thu Jun 18, 2009
Barbara,

There are a few foreclosures in Brattleboro and the surrounding area. Which ones you might be interested in will depend on your purpose.

If you are looking to flip property, most of the foreclosures I can think of are not really optimum. There are a number in New Hampshire where the foreclosure laws are a bit more streamlined. However, those same foreclosures make flipping harder by offering more competition to whatever you may do.

If you are looking for a home, there are some options, however the property's condition will usually preclude being able to get financing. There are some that don't and going with an FHA Rehab loan is an option, however it can take a lot longer and is a lot more work down the road. If you are not prepared, then you may not be in the position to be able to buy the property you may want.

There is a link below to some of the foreclosures in the area. If you are interested in all of the possible properties, the easiest way is to contact me directly. I can search out the ones that we may not be listing currently and send them to you in an email.

Good luck. Let me know if there is any way I can help you in the future.