condo east long beach ca 100,000- 130.000

Asked by candle2525, Long Beach, CA Sun Mar 13, 2011

looking for 2 bed 2 bath foreclosure or for sale east long beach ca

Answers

6
John Sefton’s answer
John Sefton, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Tue Apr 5, 2011
Perhaps the other Agents did not read your requirement for 2 bedroom 2 bath or are looking in other areas. East Long Beach is considered east of Cherry Ave. There are not currently any REO's available under $130K with 2 bedroom and 2 baths. There is one standard sale at 2306 17th St. and a short sale at 1110 Ohio.

You need to raise your price range, or look in other areas, or decrease the size of the unit you want.
Joe Mendez, Agent,
Tue Mar 22, 2011
There are several condo's available in the East side of Long Beach. I can think of two right now over the the traffic Circle. The question is in this price range are you ok with having to do repairs? Because most condo's in this price will need painting, maybe even kitchen upgrading and other things. Your first step is to get pre qualified with a direct lender or find an agent first and they can direct to a mortgage company or bank that they may work with. Then you go and look.
Gene Scott, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Mon Mar 14, 2011
Hi Betsypie,
There are quite a few condos in that price range to choose from. Question, has your friend been pre-approved for a mortgage. That is the first step in being able to make an offer on a property. Then when you see one you like, you are ready to place an offer quickly. There is a program available that allows you to buy a property with as little as 1% down. Let me know if you would like more information.

Best of luck,
Gene Scott
Buy America Real Estate Services
562-212-2345
Dyanna, , California
Mon Mar 14, 2011
I have a condo for sale at 350 Cedar #309 Long Beach ca. If you are intrested in viewing it please let me know and we can schedule a private showing. You can also go to http://www.dyannaavila.com and find homes in the listing page to see other condos in the area. Thank you.

Dyanna Avila
Web Reference:  http://www.dyannaavil.com
candle2525, Home Owner, Long Beach, CA
Mon Mar 14, 2011
what is the address of this condo? my friend is looking. can we do a drive by of condos similar to this if you can send a list? thank you
Melissa Seid…, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Sun Mar 13, 2011
I just ran a search and I found several listings that you may be interested in. You can also visit my website and type in the minimum bedrooms, price range, and zip code and it will show everything on MLS. Please feel free to email with any questions. Good luck!!!!