can u tell me any info about 13 mesquite village cir 89012 how long has it ben on market and if it is in?

Asked by David, 89069 Sun Apr 27, 2008

forclosure or sale by owner?

Answers

2
La Shelle Wa…, , Las Vegas, NV
Tue Apr 29, 2008
Hi David-13 Mesquite Village Circle was on the market for approximately 3 months. It is NOT a foreclosure or short sale. It was listed on the multiple listing service and was rented at the end of February. The property is 2039 Sq. Ft. with 4 bedrooms and 2. 5 baths. There are other similiar properties available in the area. Let me know if I can help you with anything.
Marjorie Wal…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Sun Apr 20, 2014
Hi David, I am the agent, Marjorie Walsh, that has the listing on 13 Mesquite Village Circle henderson, NV. It has been on the market for only 1 month and is for sale. The property is listed at $279,900. It is in the green Valley ranch subdivision in Henderson. please reach out if I can offer any more information on this or another property thanks.