are there any foreclosures on singer island?

Asked by Monica Lange, Philadelphia, MO Tue Nov 30, 2010

Answers

5
Rodney Forbes, Agent, Port St Lucie, FL
Wed Dec 1, 2010
Monica,

The answer is yes. As an REO agent, I recently sold a bank foreclosure in a luxury high rise condo building on Singer Island. Depending on what your looking for and you're price range, the best option may be to get set up on a search for specific properties in the area, or complex, you're looking at.

With our system, the minute a new foreclosure comes on the market, or is reduced in price to your price range, your automatically notified. This insures that you don't miss out on the best deals when they come on the market.

With my foreclosure listing, I had 10 calls in the first 2 days, and the property was under contract in a week. Most of the best deals go very fast.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Good luck to you.

Rodney Forbes
Realtor/Broker
Forbes Realty of South Florida
Timjd1, Agent, Riviera Beach, FL
Tue Nov 30, 2010
My company represents the banks directly for peoperties that have already been forclosed on. These close much faster and cost less. They come in all prices and locations, including Singer Island. I live within 10 mintutes from Singer and know the better properties. Many not even listed yet.

Please call me on my cell at 404-408-7552 if you would iike some free advice on how to deal direcly with the banks when buying. Very cost effective...

Tim Donahue
Broker Assoc.
CVR Realty
Briana Beaty, , Palm Beach County, FL
Tue Nov 30, 2010
Hi Monica,

There are short sales, foreclosures, and bank owned properties in Singer Island... each offer totally diffrent buying expirences. Some are easier for investors and some for people who will live in the home.

I am happy to help if you would me to send you a details please let me know what you are looking for (price, condo, single family, # bedrooms ect, pets, view, or commercial property ect) and we can go from there. I had a closing Monday and wrote a contract today for a bank owned and a foreclosure, they are both tricky but the reward can be great if you are willing to be paitent with the system when needed and move fast when needed too.

Good luck and enjoy being a buyer in this market!

Briana Beaty
Golden Bear Realty
BrianaBeaty@gmail.com
http://www.goldenbearhomes.com/
Jimmie & Judy…, Agent, Juno Beach, FL
Tue Nov 30, 2010
Hi Monica,

I will be glad to send you a list of the current foreclosures in Singer Island. You can email me direct: Judy@SingerIslandLifestyles.com.

The foreclosures do tend to go under contract rather fast here! During the past month, for every offer we made for one of our buyers, there were at least 2 other offers already on the table!

Judy McAdams, Realtor, ABR
The McAdams Team
Keller Williams Realty of the Palm Beaches
Judy@SingerIslandLifestyles.com
561-358-0716
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Tue Nov 30, 2010
Monica,

Yes, there are foreclosures on the island but without knowing what you are looking forward it is impossible to point you to one that may meet your needs. I am assuming you are not including short sales (pre-foreclosures) in your question. Pre-foreclosures and foreclosures have been accounting for about 40% of the sales recently in northern Palm Beach County but numbers on Singer Island will not run that high as a larger percentage of owners have deeper pockets than in the general community.

The last time I had the opportunity to update my market data on Singer Island was 6 days ago when we had 300 total listings on the island with a median list price of $499,000. There were a total of 43 properties under contract with 155 sales over the previous 12 month period. Inventory level is extremely high based on 12 month sales with a 23.2 months of supply of homes.

If you are interested in finding the perfect home on the island and negotiating the best pricing and terms please feel free to contact me at your convenience and I would be very happy to be of assistance.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference:  http://www.tompriester.com