Question Details

Bigboss, Home Buyer in Elk Grove, CA

anyone have resouce to shop for refi fha loan?

Asked by Bigboss, Elk Grove, CA Fri Dec 19, 2008

Answers

3
I recommend Kelly Resendez and her Team at Wells Fargo.
ResMedia recently noted that Chase had slightly lower published rates than Wells Fargo (both were better than BofA), but Kelly's team handles many loans and they keep their total costs low.
I have used her for myself and my clients for 13 years.
They will give you a Good Faith Estimate, and in my experience, their costs are good and their integrity high.
Kelly and her team perform and have always done what they said they would for my clients.
I personally have 7 loans, and Kelly handled every one.
You are more than welcome to call me if you have questions on FHA loans, rates, etc. FHA rates right now are hovering between 4.75% and 5.25% so it's a good idea to register a refi and watch rates so you can lock right when they drop on any particular day.

Call me if you have any questions.
Luke Allison
Flagstar Bank
828-777-8828
Luke.Allison@flagstar.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 19, 2008
Hello bigboss - check out this website, http://www.goodmortgage.com and go to people and email Keith Luedeman, he is the owner and they do an incredible job with all types of mortgages. Tell him Randall referred you. Happy holidays and best of luck,

Randall Sandin, 843-209-9667, rsandin@carolinaone.com