any one working with ABSREO.com ? looking for update ??

Asked by Ashish Sharma, Manassas, VA Thu Dec 3, 2009

Answers

23
Katie Muck, Agent, Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
Sun Jan 13, 2013
I feel like an idiot falling for this. Like the other agents in this conversation, I paid the $295 and received a BPO order and received $75 for doing it. If you haven't already, don't sign on to this program.
Also, I was told that if I did not receive $295 worth of BPOs within the year I would be refunded $295 less the payments I received.

The scary thing about this scam is that it sounds real.
Tony Colon, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
The BBB in Chicago has over 100 complaints and they will not answer them. They have scammed over 250 agents at $295.00 each. They know that the credit card companies, as told by mine, cannot help you after 120 days of being contracted by them. They are stealing in your face and none of us cannot due anything or do not want to do anything. I heard that they sold to someone else. Does anyone out there whom is the new owners?
David and Da…, Agent, Campbell, CA
Thu Jul 26, 2012
$295 to sign up and all they send is a one time $75 payment back to you. Most likely a fake BPO that they send you. Sounds like a really bad idea!
Jhm, , Greensboro, NC
Tue Jun 19, 2012
This stinks worse than a dead skunk in the sun.

If they call you, just google them. The horror stories speak for themselves. Most agents experiences run like this: got their call, paid $295-349, got ONE BPO request, maybe got paid $75, maybe never got paid at all, never heard from the company again.

Any questions?

Just say no. These telemarketing baboons are ramping up again. Before it was another of their companies called ABSREO or Absolute REO, same State - different number - different name - same scam.

Save your money.
Realtorjonat…, , Los Angeles, CA
Mon May 7, 2012
Very bad company. Make sure you never pay to do bpos for a company.
free list of companies http://www.bpocompanieslist.com
Tammy Theriot, Agent, Humble, TX
Thu Apr 26, 2012
I was one of the idiots that paid the $250.00 and received only ONE BPO. When I requested my refund "per the agreement", I received an email back stating I had to wait the full year to receive my full refund. Well I have been emailing daily and not receiving any response.

Anyone has a phone number I can start calling? Thanks
Jake Kurtz, Agent, Blaine, MN
Mon Jan 9, 2012
Dont do it!!!! You will get 1 BPO in the first week and then you can not get a hold of the company any more tired to call for the past 2 months once or twice a week and have not gotten a responce back from anyone yet. This is a total joke and a scam.
Michelle Rid…, Agent, Midvale, UT
Fri Jul 29, 2011
This company is a joke. I signed up with them in May of 2010. Never recieved a listing. They told me they would refund me after 12 months if I did not receive anything, which I did not. Now they will not return my emails for my refund.
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Fri Jun 17, 2011
Yes you get the first and then you got zilch! Not the best as far as the results they promise!
gabriel matt…, Agent, calabasas, CA
Fri Jun 17, 2011
Signed up 8 months ago, got BPO first week....nothing since. Have tried to call company several times to get refund yet they don't even pick up the phone. Even tried to call as a bank representative and only an answering service during normal business hours. Don't sign up.
Mark Wilmot, Agent, Port Hueneme, CA
Sat May 21, 2011
I signed up 3 months ago. I got 1 BPO the next day, nothing else since.
Patricia, , Orlando, FL
Fri May 20, 2011
I received an email last week inviting me to join with their Network. I reluctantly responded to the email . I'd gotten a call from somone stating that they are calling from ABSREO. The representative left me a message stating that they had properties within my selected coverage area and that I should call back to get my account activated. Upon my return call, I got a voicemail recording stating that the Magic Jack customer that I was trying to call does not answer. Excuse me for saying so, I don't know of any legitimate company using Magic Jack for their Telephone Services. Red Flag for me!!!!! I'm staying far away from this company and I advise you to do the same. Patricia Miller, Realtor, Orlando,FL
Mark Wilmot, Agent, Port Hueneme, CA
Fri Mar 18, 2011
I just signed up with ABSREO I hope this is not another nightmare. Any horror stories out there?
You are scammed!
Flag Sun May 6, 2012
Hvreo, , Altadena, CA
Wed Feb 2, 2011
Hvreo, , Altadena, CA
Wed Feb 2, 2011
I have sign up with them, they were looking for someone in my area. I paid and guess what, there still looking for someone in my area.

Funny, I feel this is a scam. I know that they are not giving accurate facts. If you sign up, you will be paying to do a bpo. It should only cost you $250 to do one plus you time of course.

I suggest not signing up and telling ten frends that this organiztion is a the most barley legal scam I have seen in years. Near Fraud.

I have not heard or read an other opinion on any site. SAY NO TO ABSREO!!!! You will get more from donating the money to a good cause.
Jeffrey Brad…, , Las Vegas, NV
Thu Jan 20, 2011
I have been with them for 4 months and got one BPO. Go to REOpro.com and most are saying it is a scam. I am located in Vegas the REO capital and this is their results. You decide
Neal Zingelm…, Agent, Helotes, TX
Fri Jan 7, 2011
I am considering. Has anyone had luck?
David Chapman, , Long Beach, CA
Wed Aug 25, 2010
I have since researched further and found them to be not be for me based on proposed volume and resultant orders. Probably a starter company looking to get in the game.
, ,
Wed Aug 25, 2010
You can spend that on a good dinner out. What's there to think about. .... Columbus took a chance. .... Happy funding, Rudi
Web Reference:  http://www.umboc.com
David Chapman, , Long Beach, CA
Wed Aug 25, 2010
I am looking into them. $295 annual fee, refundable and they pay for BPO's. What is the down side other than the time it takes to do the BPO.
Agent Nancy, , Scottsdale Desert Estates, Paradise Valley, AZ
Wed Aug 18, 2010
looking into this company, have you had any experience with them yet?
Mark von Kae…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Fri Aug 6, 2010
I know this is a little late, however I just spoke with them and I would like to know what your experience has been with the, I handle a lot of REOs in our area and my gut feeling is very questionable. How great would it be, get 10,000 agents nationwaide to pay you $295?????

Thanks for your response...

Mark
hwaii, , Los Angeles, CA
Sun Feb 14, 2010
I've just signed up with this company so what is your experience?