address and process to purchase for all cash

Asked by Jim Willenborg, Kyburz, CA Thu Feb 27, 2014

Answers

7
Keith Bosworth’s answer
Keith Boswor…, Agent, Oakland, CA
Thu Feb 27, 2014
Please send the address of the property that you are interested in to:keith@ariserealty.com. If you wish to purchase with cash we would need proof of funds. I will also talk with the realtor that is selling the property to obtain all the disclosures so we can make the offer. Let me know if you need anything else.

Warm Regards,

Keith L. Bosworth
Arise Realty
Jason Walter, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Mon Mar 3, 2014
Hi Jim,

If you post the link to the property you are referring to, we will be able to answer your question. Or you can post the address and a Realtor can look it up for you.

If you are looking for a place to buy in SF, I have a great Realtor that I work with. I work in the Sacramento area but I referred a client to her and she found a great home for my clients (they bought a house earlier this year). If you like, I can forward her contact information to you.
Jim Willenbo…, Home Buyer, Kyburz, CA
Fri Feb 28, 2014
no , its a home on marina that shows on trulia at $800,000+ . if you go to Tulia you can see it. I don't know how to identify it for you . no listing code or address.

wht did the aution go for ?
I found the property-3b/3ba (826,500) however it's just a notice of default. The property is not in foreclosure per se.
There are very few foreclosures in SF and rarely in this neighborhood. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.
Flag Fri Feb 28, 2014
Let me look into it for you. It sold for the amount of $2,750,000.
Flag Fri Feb 28, 2014
Lizete Santos, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Fri Feb 28, 2014
Jim,

Were you inquiring about 3157 Baker St.? If so it was auctioned off already for 2,750,000.

Lizete Santos

McGuire Real Estate
Broker/Realtor
lsantos@mcguire.com
Web Reference:  http://www.LizeteSantos.com
Lizete Santos, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Thu Feb 27, 2014
Hello Jim,

Please provide the property information and I can give you the details. My contact information is below.

Lizete Santos

McGuire Real Estate
Broker/Realtor
lsantos@mcguire.com
Bellings Bro…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu Feb 27, 2014
Hi Jim,

There isn't a property address mentioned, but I would be more than happy to assist you with a purchase here in San Francisco. I'd love to hear a little more about you and what exactly you're looking for in a next home, and I would be happy to send any potential options your way, including off-market properties as well. Please let me know if I can be of service in any way, and I would be more than happy to help! I look forward to hearing from you, and please feel free to reach out directly to me anytime.

All the best and good luck with your search!

Aaron Bellings
Realtor, Vanguard Properties
Aaron@vanguardsf.com
BRE #01915431
(415) 601-3000
its the foreclosure on marina blvd. listed for $827,000 on trulia.
Flag Thu Feb 27, 2014
Tanya Ess-Yo…, Agent, Marietta, GA
Thu Feb 27, 2014
No home is outlined in your question