162 plymouth st for 188,017 is foreclosed, Deed recorded. REO why not updated ??

Asked by lisasmith274, Carver, MA Mon Jan 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3100932237--Plymouth-St-Ca…

Answers

2
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Unfortunately, when you see the rea ltytr ac logo, you can be pretty sure that the listing is more designed to get you to buy their "service" than it is to help you buy the property.
I would contact a local real estate professional to save time and money.
Finding foreclosures in MA is free if you know how to do it.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Thank you, it is finally listed on some sites and not the $188 home as I was informed, much better price! Where do I go to get more info online without paying before I contact a broker...
Flag Wed Jan 16, 2013
Sarah Goulart…, Agent, Plymouth, MA
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Lisa, it can take a while for the status of this to be updated. In general the Trulia foreclosure properties are not reliable at all.
I just received an inquiry about this property a few days ago. It's active on MLS and still a foreclosure.
Flag Tue Nov 19, 2013
Thank you Sarah the web is not that reliable, that house sold in July to bank and deed just filed in Dec and some sites still have it listed as in pre-foreclosure status. That's a long time for updates, there could be many more just like this one that we buyers don't see, this one actually has equity is that why they taking time listing it??
Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013