Would like more information Golf Course Drive, Jacksonville FL 32277?

Asked by Deina Spruel, Jacksonville, FL Thu Jun 12, 2008

Answers

4
Reggie Michel, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Thu Jun 12, 2008
Hi Deina! Located just north of the intersection of University Blvd and Ft Caroline Rd, Golf Course Drive is a very desirable area in Arlington with homes built from the late 60's to mid 80's. Just minutes from Blue Cypress Golf Club & Park which include tennis, pool, fishing pier and river walk. The median price range for the area is between $200k-$225k.
Shonda Campa…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Thu Jun 12, 2008
University Park is a very charming area. The price range varies there depending on where you live. There are 28 homes currently on the market in that area. Prices range between 119,900-1,450,000.
There is a lot of variety there. The higher priced homes are typically waterfront, bordering the Beautiful St. Johns River. If you would like more information or like me to send you these listings give me a call or shoot me an email.

You can also search homes through my website at http://www.prudentialnetworkrealty.com/agent.aspx?id=34733

Shonda Sauls, REALTOR®
Prudential Network Realty
(904)260-4300 #625
Shonda.Sauls@PrudentialNetworkRealty.com
Jill Streit, , Atlantic Beach, FL
Thu Jun 12, 2008
Deina,

There are actually four homes currently on the market in that neighborhood. I have attached a link so that you can see the details of those four homes. If you have any questions about the homes or would like to preview any of the properties, don't hesitate to give me a call.

Thanks!
Jill
Ryan Courson, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Thu Jun 12, 2008
I actually live just down the road, That is a neighborhood that is called University park, It is a community of older brick and block homes. The Street actually is by the Golf Course Blue Cypress, which is a 9 hole golf course open to the public, you actually don't even need a tee time to golf it. Is there a specific home that you are interested in on that street, I know there was one foreclosure that was pending not long ago. You can also visit my webpage and do a search in that area. I hope that information was helpful.
Web Reference:  http://www.corerealtyusa.com