Who can I go to when I am in dispute with my HOA and I cannot afford an attorney?

Asked by Susan Angus, 1901 Grand Prairie Ave Sat Apr 26, 2008

My HOA has hired an attorney to collect fines and late fees I do not agree with. They said they can take ownership of my property if I do not pay.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


John Brassner, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Apr 26, 2008
There is an ombudsman office, http://www.red.state.nv.us/CIC/cic_ombuds.htm, but I would still strongly suggest seeking out an attorney any way you can.

Good luck,

John A. Brassner, MBA, Realtor
Windermere Summerlin Real Estate

Cell Phone: 702-808-9816
Fax: 702-995-0488
Email: john@john4realty.com

10777 West Twain Ave, Suite 105
Las Vegas, NV 89135
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Popular North Las Vegas Neighborhoods

Email me when…

Learn more