Asked by Kyler, Chicago, IL • Tue Apr 9, 2013
I placed an offer on a short sale property in February. The seller immediately accepted the offer. Since then it's been weekly delays and requests for new/different information and dates. Now the bank wants two more months to decide.
I'm told that the property is scheduled for a Sheriff's sale in a couple weeks. I wonder if I should forget the short sale and try to buy it at auction. I'm new to all of this and need some good insight. The realtor I was using is not much help.
Real Estate in Chicago
Popular Categories in 60616
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!