Where do I get free government tax foreclosure property information?

Asked by Greg, 45067 Tue Mar 25, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Mary Starkey, , Dayton, OH
Tue Mar 25, 2008
Go to the Chapman Law firm for homes foreclosed by FHA http://www.clfres.com/ . You will need a real estate agent to work with you and to submit your offer.
Other foreclosed homes can be found through a real estate company that handles those for the banks and loan companies. Our office Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors based in Dayton handles numerous bank owned properties. For those get in touch with a real estate agent from that company who is experienced in foreclosed home. contact me for more information
Web Reference:  http://www.marystarkey.com
1 vote
Barbara Chas…, Agent, Monroe Middletown, OH
Tue Mar 25, 2008
You need a registered HUD Broker to submit an offer on an FHA foreclosed home. You can search for registered HUD broker's on clfres.com. I am with Sawyer Realtors, which is a registered Broker to submit offers. I would be happy to assist you . I am experienced with HUD and investment properties and can guide you through the process. Contact ME if I can be of further assistance.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more