Where do I find a realtor who specializes in foreclosures in 30345 and 30329?

Asked by Leon, Atlanta, GA Sun Apr 24, 2011

Answers

10
Darnell Young, Renter, Baltimore County, MD
Sat Aug 4, 2012
forecloser in Md and a realtor
Aaron Mtuanwi, Agent, Conyers, GA
Mon Apr 25, 2011
Hey Leon,

Look me up and Pick me or go to my website.
Helene DeLoa…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sun Apr 24, 2011
Hi Leon,

I live and work in these zip codes and have been selling Real Estate since the 1980's. Please let me know
if I can assist you in your search
Helene
Helene DeLoa…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sun Apr 24, 2011
Hi Leon,

if I can assist you in your search
Helene
Jeffrey K. C…, Agent, Hiram, GA
Sun Apr 24, 2011
Hello Leon. Good question. However the process of purchasing a foreclosure is the same in 30345 and 30329 as it is in 30141 or 30342. I have been a realtor for over four years and have helped clients buy real estate all over the metro Atlanta area. If you would like to talk I can be reached at 404.843.2500 or at jeff.claeson@metrobrokers.com
Adrian Provo…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sun Apr 24, 2011
Greetings Leon,

The Provost Group specializes in foreclosures throughout the Greater Atlanta area. Feel free to browse the entire database of available foreclosures in 30345 + 30329 at http://www.MidtownDirectHomeSearch.com - Be sure to contact me if you would like to receive additional assistance.

Adrian Provost
1.888.901.8421
Mail@AdrianProvost.com
Sonya, , Atlanta, GA
Sun Apr 24, 2011
Hi Leon,

I am a specialist in the North Druid Hills, North Atlanta, Candler Park, Brookhaven and Edgewood Districts. I would be honored to serve you and help you not only meet, but exceed your real estate objectives. Please do not hesitate to call me directly at 678.755.6590 or kindly send you contact information to sonyadjones@gmail.com if you so choose. It's an important decision, but remember time is of the essence on some of these deals. Hence, the early bird catches the worm. Allow us to help you secure the best properties at the lowest possible price. I am a full time realtor with an office at 1801 Peachtree St in Atlanta. We lead the way in selling real estate in the Southeast Region. Call me today and find out why over 200,000 clients call The Sonya Jones Group!
NA, Home Seller, Nowell Court, Springfield, FL
Sun Apr 24, 2011
I would be happy to help you find a home in the area as I work there. Give me a call at 404-590-4928
Web Reference:  http://SellEarth.com
Tye Jones…, , Atlanta, GA
Sun Apr 24, 2011
Hello Leon;

I specialize in Foreclosures in the 30345 area. I would be honored to assist you in your search. I live and work this area. So let me know what is your price range and I will gather all the info you need. I even have lenders with Homepath loans to assist you with updating you property.

Tye Jones
404-435-3661
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Apr 24, 2011
Consider interviewing in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best...