Where can I get an actual list of homes in the goverment tax foreclosure process that are for sale?

Asked by Dan Leblanc, Sat Feb 2, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Portland_Rea…, , 97236
Fri Feb 15, 2008
Easy. You can even do it for free. Houseflow.com click on foreclosures and there will be a list of government agencies.
0 votes
Dirk Knudsen, Agent, Hillsboro, OR
Sat Feb 2, 2008

You need a NOD List and I can get you one. If we are working together in some agent client capacity I can get you one once per week in an email form.

Buying foreclosures this way can be very touchy. You need a team to make this a smooth procees; Agent, Title company, and an attorney. I have all of that in place.

If I can help please let me know. Our ward winning Team has a few clients we represent in this capacity and they are all making money!!


Dirk Knudsen
Re\Max Hall of Fame
#1 Rated Re\Max Team in Oregon
Web Reference:  http://www.nwhomecenter.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more