Where can I find foreclosure Investors?

Asked by Melanie, Nampa, ID Wed Jan 21, 2009

Answers

6
ray_bernadet…, Home Buyer, Nampa, ID
Tue Oct 2, 2012
Clayton Cleaning & Turnkey , LLC

Specialize in painting and cleaning / trash outs on foreclosure homes , offices, Apartment communities and more !

Same day service !

Iicensed and Insured !

Please `call 678-362-4627 for free Estimate !
Painter Man, , Bell County, TX
Sun Oct 24, 2010
Hi Im Gordon of All Seasons Painting Company. We are offering to paint with no money till closing on any property just pay for materials. No interest at all, no high prices as a matter a fact we pride our selves on our workman ship with low cost. Gordon of All Seasons Painting Company now’s that when the houses start selling that’s when he will profit on work done in the past. Every one now’s its easier to sell a house when its looking its best Call us for a free est.
We offer more than just painting. Ph=970-688-6752 Temple TX Ask for Gordon. perfectpainter5@yahoo.com
Bonnie Blakey, , Lawrenceville, GA
Thu Apr 23, 2009
I am looking for Investors that are holding notes on property and would be interested in selling that property. Please contact me at blakeybonnie@hotmail.com.

Thank you for your help.

Bonnie J. Blakey
Juanita Glau…, Agent, Meridian, ID
Thu Jan 22, 2009
Melanie, to lead you in the right direction, I'll need to understand what you're looking to do. Are you looking to sell you home to an investor to prevent a foreclosure, or are you wanting to purchase foreclosure properties? The answer will determine where I should send you...
Build Idaho, Other Pro, Meridian, ID
Wed Jan 21, 2009
Here is a link to a Californai Investors Website- http://www.sdcia.com. Lots of traffic. I have posted things here and received numerous clicks on inforamtion.
Brian Brump…, Agent, Boise, ID
Wed Jan 21, 2009
Melanie,

Do you have a property you're interested in selling or are you looking at working with investors to purchase foreclosures?
Web Reference:  http://www.BrianBrumpton.com