Where and what do you have to do to buy a home with Government help for a low income situation?

Asked by Bridgette, El Paso, TX Wed Jul 4, 2012

My brother in law doesn't make too much much but would like to buy a small home. How can he qualify for HUT?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Cynthia Morris’ answer
Cynthia Morr…, Agent, El Paso, TX
Wed Jul 4, 2012
Howdy Bridgette. Without talking to your brother I can say yes or not. But there are tremendous programs and they vary according to income, number of members in the household. These programs make home ownership a reality and give monies towards having more house than they every dreamed.

Cynthia Ann Morris,
CNE, CRS ,CSP,ePRO, GRI, TAHS,Texas Property Tax Arbitrator,Certified Real Estate Instructor
Sales, Property Management and Investing First Time Home Buyer Specialist
Short Sales and Foreclosure WE BUY HOMES
Broker-Owner Serving you and all of El Paso County.
Phone 915 471 4300 Fax 915 855 4609
email cynthia@EPHomeSearch.com Website http://www.EPHomeSearch.com
I want to be the only REALTOR ® you will ever need
Technology will NEVER replace real estate professionals, but real estate professionals with technology WILL
Web Reference:  http://www.EPHomeSearch.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more