What does a Real Estate Agency require regarding hiring a trash out service. Someone told me that if move furniture you hve to be bonded not for trash

Asked by Keithfo, New York, NY Sat Oct 15, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Janet Resino, Agent, NY, NY
Sat Oct 15, 2011
All NYC buildings require insurance certificates for work to be done in your apt. That includes trash out. Some buildings to not enforce it. For your own security and peace of mind it is best to get an insurance certificate. If you want to take the chance, then go for it. By any legal document you have for living in that building you are responsible for anything that is done to the building. There are 100 things that could go wrong and you would be on the hook. Weigh the risks involved.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more