What do you do if people are squatting and trashing your possessions and your in the hospital?

Asked by violentwatermark, Frazier Park, CA Sat Mar 9, 2013

I am in the middle of dealing with my lender. I am not in Foreclosure, just disabled.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Tue Mar 12, 2013
I'd call the media i.e. local paper, TV, Radio, etc. They're always looking for a scoop. This is definitely a human interest concern which is about the only thing that tips their canoe.
0 votes
John Souerbry, Agent, Fairfield, CA
Sat Mar 9, 2013
Call the police to investigate, tell them you believe there are trespassers on your property. If possible, ask a friend or family member to drive by and check the home for you daily.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Frazier Park Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more