" I consider you to be working against the economy and challenge you to do something productive to help the economy".
1) I donâ€™t read CNN (those are last nightâ€™s headlines . . . CAN YOU BELEIVE IT?)
2) I love to stall your Cash for keys programs
3) I help A few of the Millions of Americans SOLD 100% CLTV properties . . .BY ?
4) I defend borrowers in court against Realtors there with the Trustees to fight the UD
5) I even testify in matters involving MOVE OUT THREATS UNDER COLOR!
December 16, 2008
Real average weekly earnings rose by 2.3 percent in November 2008. A 0.4 percent increase in average hourly earnings and a 2.1 percent decrease in the Consumer Price Index for Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers (CPI-W) were partially offset by a 0.3 percent decrease in average weekly hours. Over the year, real earnings increased 2.2 percent.
There are positive news stories out there you just want to pull everyone down with you. I consider you to be working against the economy and chalenge you to do something productive to help the economy.