What date the last payment was made on 189 stanton blvd.Uniondale New York

Asked by John, Uniondale, NY Thu Oct 13, 2011

189 stanton blvd,when was last payment made

Answers

6
Anna M Brocco’s answer
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Oct 13, 2011
Unfortunately, none of us can really answer with accuracy as to when the owner of the property stopped making payments, that aspect rests between the owner and the lender involved; curious as to the inquiry, since according to MLS the property is currently not showing as available; for available area properties, you can check http://www.mlsli.com
Steven Pahl, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Oct 13, 2011
John, at this point only the owner (possibly spouse), lender and maybe the credit agencies know the answer to this question. It is not public record. Good luck with your purpose in asking this question.
Lynn Brock, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Thu Oct 13, 2011
John, the simplicity of your question does not lend itself to an exact answer. There are too many factors and agencies involved to be able to provide you with any means of an answer. Only the current owner and lender(s) have that information.

Some owners fall into default and then make a payment. The recording date of the lis pendens will provide you with the closest information to answer your question. The owner might be able to rectify their financial position and work out a forebearance with the lender. Or the owner might file bankruptcy.

There are just too many variables to provide you with any accurate information.
Charlene Wes…, Agent, Valrico, FL
Thu Oct 13, 2011
Hello John.

Having been a Long Islander myself not too long ago (born & raised), I am a Realtor here in Florida full time for the last 5 years, I can tell you that New York does not have the same policies in terms of Nassau (and Suffolk) County Records Disclosure and public access as other states do. Assuming the home is one you are interested in purchasing, in NY State an Attorney is part of the Real Estate Transaction, so I would suggest you go directly to the attorney you plan on using and ask them to research the property history on your behalf.

Best of luck to you. If you run into any issues and need a Realtor there to assist you, I have a great Network of Long Island Realtors that I work with and I would be happy to refer you to one of the agents.

Charlene C Weston
Tampa Area Realtor
Smith & Associates
813-846-4538
charlenec67@yahoo.com
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Oct 13, 2011
Hi John,

Not sure how it works in New York... you might want to repost in Uniondale so those local Realtors can help.

This was posted in Tampa...

If you want to move to Tampa, you can browse listings in Tampa Bay, sign up for a free ListingBook account on my website: http://www.SoldOnTampa.com

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Thu Oct 13, 2011
John chances are no one here on Voices will be able to tell you that. You will need to ask the home owner or the listing agent. If you see this property listed here, go back to the ad, click on the profile of the listing agent and emil them direct.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com