What Real Estate Firm in Tarpon Springs Lists Foreclosures.?

Asked by Yvette, Florida Sun Nov 25, 2007

I am interested in a property I see in Lis Pendena ( Pre-Forclosure) status. I want to see the property and potentially buy it. I am not sure these foreclosure listings are with a certain Real Estate Company locally in Tarpon Springs, Florida

Answers

5
Cyndee & Jack…, Agent, Seminole, FL
Sun Nov 25, 2007
There are homes available in our local mls as well as short sales that may interest you.
Loretta Buck…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Fri Sep 4, 2009
I do! See my latest REO: 811 Riverside Dr. in Tarpon Springs--a lovely new construction beauty:
See it Online: <br></font>
<a href="http://www.pasco-pinellasrealestatesales.com/irw/showlisting… size="5"> http://;www.TarponSpringsTreasure.com</font></a>
</p>
Yvette, Both Buyer And Seller, Florida
Sat Jan 17, 2009
Thank you, everyone for your input. I have decided not to buy in Tarpon Springs.
Richard Mein…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Sun May 25, 2008
I am a Realtor in Palm Harbor. I could search info for you,,and proceed to make contacts for you to see the house . Please contact me 727 644 5754 or email richmeinke@tampabay.rr.com RICH MEINKE ,Realtor, GRI, SRES RealtyNET 31105 US 19, Palm Harbor, 34684 727 786 0900
Paula Bean, , Orlando, FL
Sun Nov 25, 2007
Yve,
Not all foreclosures are listed yet with an agent, it depends on how far they are into the process, however, an agent that is experienced in foreclosures will know how to get the information from the lender and put an offer in for you if that is what is in your best interest.

I don't work in Tarpon, but I know an excellent agent there who does - and not only knows the foreclosure market but has an attorney on staff to help you buy it from the lender if they are still in preforeclosure or lis pendens status.... If you want to email me direct I'll give you his info.