We can pay our Mobilehome Loan no more and must move out.

Asked by horsttetzel, 89122 Thu Jan 3, 2013

We must move out our Mobilehome because we can't pay the Loan and the Spacerent more.We had Bankruptcy 4 years ago but leave the Home out of it.Now we can't pay the Loan no more.What will the Bank do with us after we leave the Home behind us?

Answers

3
geraldschulte, , Las Vegas, NV
Tue Feb 12, 2013
It is very unlikly that the bank will persue any dificiencies on the personal property and the parks dont chase rent since they are bound to a max of collection up to 2800.00 by nrs 489. Most parks in Las Vegas are turning into ghost towns with the amount of repos that were sold in the last 5 years to buyers that moved them out, so now the park owners are buying them direct from the banks and renting them to avoid any more empty spaces.

Gerald Schulte
Dream Homes of Pahrump
775-751-5566
geraldschulte@yahoo.com
John Longeway, Agent, Henderson, NV
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Hello Horsttetzel,
If your mobile home has not been converted to real property then why not just sign the title over to the mobile home park. A mobile home is titled like a vehicle. Of course you may wish to check with legal counsel first or just talk to the park owners. I am not offering legal advice as that is not my area of expertise.
John J. Longeway
Realtor®
Keller Williams Realty Southern Nevada
Office 702-777-0002
Cell 702-325-4833
Fax 702-777-9815
http://jjlongeway.kwrealty.com
Nadia Lewis, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Jan 3, 2013

You have options: I can Help. I have Buyers/Investors ready to buy in your area.

If you are someone you know is facing financial hardship, owes more than their home is worth, and needs to sell, please have them call me 702.219.6884 We have experience and success working with almost EVERY lender including Bank of America, Chase, CitiMortgage, SunTrust, BB&T, Regions, RBC, Wells Fargo, GMAC, and more.

Please send your Address to your home to VegasBuyersAgent@yahoo.com, I will do a free market analysis on your property to help you get your home sold fast.

Keller Williams Southern Nevada
Nadia Lewis
2900 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste 101
Henderson Nevada 89052
702-219-6884
http://www.nadialewis.com