WHY IS THE HOME ON GREEN VALLEY DRIVE IN COLLEGEVILLE PA LISTED ON TRULIA YET I CANNOT GET ANYONE TO RETURN MY CALLS FROM REALTY TRAC?

Asked by Rosi, Collegeville, PA Sat May 1, 2010

I HAVE ALSO TRIED TO GET A REALTOR FROM ANOTHER COMPANY TO HELP AND SHE TOO COULD NOT GET ANYONE TO RESPOND . IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SELL THE HOME DO NOT LIST IT

Answers

5
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat May 1, 2010
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information is not always accurate and oftentimes misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
Cheryl R. Su…, , Schwenksville, PA
Tue May 4, 2010
Hi Rosi, have you been able to get in touch with a realtor yet? Let me know if ou still need help. Realty Trac lists homes that are about to be in foreclosure, so they are not all listed for sale. I can provide any info. that you need, but if the home is not listed, you won't be able to buy it until the sherriff sale in which investors, the lender, and attorneys will also attend and bid on the property. I hope this helps. Feel free to call or email me anytime! My clients all love my quick response time.

Cheryl Supplee
Coldwell Banker Preferred
(610) 812-6575
csupplee@cbpref.com
Edmund Choi, Agent, Paoli, PA
Mon May 3, 2010
RealtyTrac disseminates property information from the county courthouses; it is not actually a brokering service. It also allows agents to list properties for sale, if they or their brokerage subscribes to the service. Trulia simply displays the information feed from RealtyTrac, nothing more.
Daryl & Brig…, Agent, Garden City, KS
Sat May 1, 2010
You really need to connect with a Buyers Agent. Once I have a client who is committed to me exclusively then I am committed to work very hard for them. One of the first things I would tell you to do is to stop looking on the Internet for homes. You are looking at outdated information, A Realtor will feed you accurate up to date information daily. This will save you much much time!! And a lot of aggravation. You are quite possibly wasting your time on this property that could have sold 30 days ago. A Buyers Agent will work hard for you at no cost to you!
Judy May, Es…, , Collegeville, PA
Sat May 1, 2010
Hi Rosi. I'm very sorry that you're experiencing such difficulty. I just did a search and found one home currently available on that street in Collegeville. It looks like an absolutely LOVELY home. If you do not have a buyer's agent representing you, I'd love to help you. Give me a call at 610.324.5240 and I WILL return your call.

Blessings and good luck to you and yours......

Warmly,
Judy

Judy May, Esquire, REALTOR
CENTURY 21 Alliance
2828 Audubon Village Dr
Audubon PA 19403
O: 610.666.0202 x. 226
C: 610.324.5240 (PREFERRED)
http://www.JudysFineHomes.com