WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR A HOUSE TRULIA .COM

Asked by Sharda, Tobyhanna, PA Tue Dec 13, 2011

Answers

5
Lynn Ydoyaga’s answer
Lynn Ydoyaga, Agent, gouldsboro, PA
Wed Dec 14, 2011
Hi Sharda,

It is always best to work with a Buyer's Agent. I am n Accredited Buyer's Agent & would be happy to help you make the process of purchasing a property both easy & fun. No matter what make sure the Agent is working for YOU.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Dec 13, 2011
Keep in mind that various sources feed information into the site; if you are interested in purchasing, work with an agent of your own, he/she can provide suitable listings, any necessary information, schedule showings, etc.; you can locate some area agents under the find a pro tab.
Gayle Dimas, Agent, Stroudsburg, PA
Wed Dec 14, 2011
Hello Sharda,

My first question to you is are you working with a realtor? If yes, then that person can show you any home that is listed. If your not, I can be that person to show you the home.

Let me know - I'm here to help.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Wed Dec 14, 2011
Sharda,

Trulia does not provide real estate services beyond being a provider of information and it's not necessary to deal with the company or agent that has the property listed.

If you are working with a local real estate professional it would be nice to honor that commitment and have them advocate for you.

Lance Fulford…, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Tue Dec 13, 2011
I agree. You should have your own representation. Statistics say that most folks find their Realtor through a friend however you can check out many different sources of information on potential candidates through the web and or seek out your own. It is also a very personal relationship so the inter-personal aspect should be a good fit.