WHAT HAPPENS AFTER FORCLOSURE IN PA.?

Asked by Cathy, Lansdale, PA Sun Jun 12, 2011

My husband and I are in the same situation as alot of people. Our Mortgage is way under water. We contacted Wells fargo Financel to try and modify the mortgage and they refused. For the last four years we have worked really hard getting both our credit scores up over 700, around 710. We are frustrated and ready to call it a day and walk away. We went to a State credit counseler and he said to walk away cause we keep paying and not much comes off.

Answers

2
Manish Modi, Agent, Blue Bell, PA
Sat Sep 17, 2011
I am sure, after looking at all the angles of your situation there can be a professional & creative way to work around where you and bank both can get away with least impact. I will be more than happy to help you as I have helped others. If after meeting you I can't help you I will disclose it right away. I am in Lansdale and just a phone call away.
Web Reference:  http://coolhomespa.com
Michael Emery, , Minneapolis, MN
Sun Jun 12, 2011
If you are considering foreclosure, you need to talk to an attorney. Without knowing your specific situation (your assets, number of mortgage(s) and type of mortgage(s), no one on Trulia could be in a position to give you advice.

You might also want to talk to a tax professional to ensure there will be no adverse tax consequences related to your foreclosure.