Foreclosure in Odessa>Question Details

Yvonne Ross, Home Buyer in Odessa, FL

WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF A HOME SOLD IN JULY AND LOOKS ABANDONED TO RESELL AT SAME PRICE OR LOWER?

Asked by Yvonne Ross, Odessa, FL Sun Sep 9, 2012

INTERESTED IN HOME ON 15606 BEREA DR. ODESSA, FL 33556.
WOULD LIKE SOMETHING IN THIS AREA. LIKE THE PROPERTY ON LAKE GRACE.

Answers

3
Alma Kee’s answer
Dear Yvonne,

Your Realtor can give you a Listingbook account to search and get automatic notices of properties like this one.

If you're not yet working with a Realtor, I'm sure one of the Realtor here would be happy to assist you.

This is my area of expertise, Odessa, Lutz and the Westchase area.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
Yvonne:

The last sale on this property was in 2010. It was listed as a rental in February as a rental property. The water front property in Odessa starts in the mid 300's but quickly gets over 600K. If you would like more information, please contact me directly and I can set you up with listings and listing book access.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Yvonne,

Lisa is correct. You can find a nice home on a small lake / pond setting for mid 300's. Once you start looking at homes in ski sized lakes (ie...greater than 50 acres), the prices will jump quickly. To be very honest with you, inventory is very low right now....in fact....well below a normal inventory levels. If you are serious about buying home, I would recommend connecting with an agent like Lisa or myself. Working with an area expert makes all the difference in the world. The moment a good listing hits the market, you need to be ready to act quickly, because the buyer pool is plentiful and inventory is not. Good luck to you...

http://www.FLLakehouse.com

I can be reached directly at 813-330-0010