Foreclosure in Delray Beach>Question Details

janet.lapoin…, Home Buyer in Delray Beach, FL

The house I am interested in had the following notice posted on the door on 2/16/12THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN DETERMINED TO BE VACANT.

Asked by janet.lapointe, Delray Beach, FL Fri May 11, 2012

THE INFORMATION WILL BE REPORTED TO THE MORTAGE SERVICER. YHE MORTAGE SERVICER INTENDS TO PROTECT THIS PROPERTY FROM WASTE AND OR DETERIORATION. THIS PORPERT MAY HAVE ITS LOOKS REPLACED AND OR PLUMBING SYSTEM WINTERIZED WITHIN THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS.VENDOR CODE 32726VENDOR NAME ENRP POSTED ON BEHALF OF YOU MORTAGE SERVICER

Answers

5
Most likely it is in the forclosure process. Feel free to contact me, I will need the address to see if I can determine which bank is involved & if there are other leans filed or any other information that might be useful in finding out if & when it might be available to purchase. Judy Craig, Lang Realty - Delray Beach Fl 561-542-5777 cell.
Janet, this occurs mostly when the homeowner has stopped making their mortgage payments and they have left the property vacant. The lender has vendors that do certain tasks for them eg replacing locks, mowing lawn ect. One of the duties a vender will have is to determine if the property is abandoned, and the lender can tehn move the foreclosure process much faster as is stated in a clause in the Mortgage Doucuments the homeowner signed. Most likkely this property will show up as a short sale or the bank will foreclose and where it goes from there is anyones guess these days. http://www.stoppalmbeachforeclosure.info http://www.mypbchomes.com
This is a tip that the Bank involved is moving to protect its interest
in the house even though they do not own it yet! (forclosure not completed).
Most mortgage agreements have some clause(s) that allow the lender
to so move if it can be determined that the property is " VACANT" and
hence at risk.
The notice is the first step in exercising this "Right" . The owners have
a short opportunity to show a "presence" -if not the promised
changes are made. The ownership status remains the same until
the court makes final jugement and a court sale is completed!
Local Realtor should be able to give you an idea of how far off this
might be. Best of Success!

Bob Brubaker Highligh Realty Palm Beach County Fl. 561-876-6649
Web Reference: http://pbc-realcam.com
Mortgage companies are exercising their rights as per their mortgage agreement with the current owner. They have the right to change the locks in many cases to protect their asset (the property). The owner probably still owns it, and it is most likely a short sale, or will go into foreclosure.

Contact me anytime for free information.

Jeremy Olsher

Licensed Real Estate Broker
Mizner Residential Realty
http://www.mizrr.com
561-400-3737 cell
561-495-1516 office
jeremyolsher@gmail.com
Dear Janet,

The notice you are seeing was posted by a firm hired by the mortgage holder. When the notice was posted on the door the property would not have yet been foreclosed upon but a lot could have happened between February and May. At the point the notice was posted they paid someone to go out and check on the occupancy status and condition of the property to look out for their best interests. If you would send me the address I will be happy to pull up the latest as it relates to the foreclosure status.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com