So how do I find out more about these condos ??? Do I really have to join Realty Trac??

Asked by Eddie201, Chicago, IL Thu Aug 30, 2012

I found a couple of condos that I like but there no number to call the agent to go see the place or make an offer what do I do?

Answers

11
Michael Vrielink Team’s answer
Michael Vrie…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 5, 2012
Odds are very slim that the homes you see on Realty Trac will be purchasable or viewable at this time, they tend to start advertising homes that are *very* early in the foreclosure process.

Find the best expert in foreclosure purchases in your targeted area and link up with them -- they should be able to put you on top of the deals.

Michael
, ,
Thu Aug 30, 2012
Eddie,

I see you've been asking variations of the same question for the last two months. I would suggest you call a lender, get approved for a purchase, then work with a realtor to have him/her show you some condos you can afford, rather than teasing yourself with online ads.

Both of these people will be Real Estate Professionals who work for free until the loan closes, so why you're not using their experience is anyone's guess.

Had you done that at the beginning of July when you started asking this question, you would've already been moved into your new condo by now.

Matt
Joanna Weiss, , Chicago, IL
Tue Sep 4, 2012
The best way for you to begin your search is with an exprienced Realtor. You don't pay anything for the Realtor's time. I could send you the reference for a couple of great Realtors. Their job is to search for properties for you and call the other agents to set up a convenient time for you to see the property. They have access to the MLS that lists all condos in the area. Before you go out with the Realtor to see the properties, they will ask that you be pre-qualified with a lender to see just what price range you should be in. If you need help with a pre-qualificaiton or the reccommendation of a great Realtor, I would be happy to help. Joanna NMLS#230092 312-307-2787
Jacquelyn Ho…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Aug 31, 2012
You need to get a real estate agent. They can help you gain access to properties by contacting the sellers agent for you. There is no cost to you for this service. If I can be of help, call me at 773-957-6176 or e-mail me at hollyfieldjacqui@yahoo.com.
Cindy Wilson, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 30, 2012
The do-it-yourself method doesn't work with foreclosures, as you're learning the hard way. Why not work with professionals who do this for a living, and won't charge you for their services? If you ask agents for help in this forum, then they're going to tell you to work directly with an agent who can help you get the condo you want. If you don't want to do that, then don't ask for online assistance. Clearly, it isn't working.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Thu Aug 30, 2012
Find Realtor you mesh with, Commit to him/her, and then Pursue your Real Estate Goals!
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 30, 2012
the only way to find out about real estate is to get an agent.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 30, 2012
not everything on reaklty trac is available now. They could be in various stages of the foreclosure process. 99% of foreclosures are put on the MLS with a Broker so any web site that shows MLS listings will have the foreclosures. People rarely buy the first property they see. They usually need to see a variety of somilar property before they are ready to 'commit' to anything. FInd an agent to work with.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 30, 2012
Realtytrac is a scam and is terrible. A lot of stuff you see on here is false, so be wary.
Angela Andre…, Agent, Kent, WA
Thu Aug 30, 2012
Any licensed agent can show you the property; just call a real estate company, and ask to speak to an agent. I'll be happy to represent you, and show you the properties: 312-953-6683. angela.bailey@bairdwarner.com angelabailey.bairdwarner.com
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Thu Aug 30, 2012
If the property is not showing as available for sale on Trulia then it is a Realty Trac ad. If you are interested in purchasing a property please contact a local Realtor®.

Thank You member Trulia voices.