Zippy-ca, Home Owner in Victorville, CA

SEEKING OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO ME. AM STILL NOT WORKING AND MY HOME IS UNDERWATER ($109,200 VALUED). VERY CONCERNED!

Asked by Zippy-ca, Victorville, CA Mon Jul 9, 2012

AS A RESULT OF A COMPANYWIDE LAYOFF TWO YEARS AGO; I WAS FORCED TO TAKE EARLY MONTHLY SS BENEFITS THIS MARCH 2012 ($1,644.00), WHICH INADEQUATELY COVERS MY MORTGAGE ($1,033.00) AND ANY OTHER HOUSEHOLD/LIVING EXPENSES. MY ONLY CREDITOR IS A CAR PAYMENT ($480). PURCHASED FHA FIXED 30YR 4.375% WITH WELLS FARGO IN 2009. LOAN MOD, SHORT SALE, WALK AWAY -- I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO - THIS WAS TO BE MY RETIREMENT RESIDENCE!

Answers

4
Bo Goulet, b…, Agent, Spring Valley Lake, CA
Mon Jul 9, 2012
Zippy-ca;

I'll agree with Catherine. The Making Home Affordable website offers a lot of information regarding all of the issues you mentioned you are currently enduring. You can find the website at:

http://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/pages/default.aspx

Additionally, Call 888-995-HOPE (4673) to speak with an expert about your individual situation.

Bo Goulet, cdpe
Certified Distressed Property Expert
DRE #01854568
Shear Realty-Spring Valley Lake
12170 Spring Valley Pkwy.
Victorville, CA 92395
Mobile: (760) 713-6137
Catherine M.…, Agent, Hesperia, CA
Mon Jul 9, 2012
The options are out there I would put you with a HUD counselor and have them look at your situation give you your options and then you go from there if it is a short sale I am CDPE certified . Which in laymens terms is certified distressed property expert .
When taking this designation iut was made clear to us that we get all potential client we start them with a HUD counselor . Call me and I will get you that number . And let you know what they will want you to bring to the appointment
7609008580
Catherine Haney shear realty
H C Washingt…, Agent, Chino Hills, CA
Mon Jul 9, 2012
Please contact me so we can assess your options and make the decision best for you and your family.

760.559.2678
Lisa Dorsey, Agent, Victorville, CA
Mon Jul 9, 2012
Hi Zippy,
I am very sorry to hear about your layoff. You could always contact the bank and ask if you would qualify for a loan modification. Your other alternative would be a short sale. There are protections in place right now to make it more attractive for homeowners to go forward with a short sale instead of a foreclosure.
You may also qualify for relocation assistance from your lender. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have on short sales or the relocation assistance programs.

Lisa Dorsey
Short Sale Certified
760-524-2834