Rental Home foreclosure information??

Asked by Mike, Phoenix, AZ Fri Jan 4, 2013

I asked a question yesterday and unfortunately, my wife did in fact write the address down incorrectly. The address is: 3403 E. Helena Dr. Phoenix, AZ. 85032
How do you folks find information about these homes? I have tried foreclosure.com, but that does not tell us much.
Also, how can I find out what the utilities ran on the residence?

We will be looking at the home tomorrow morning and would like to get as much information as we can to cover all of our bases.

Thanks so much for your help.

All the best
Mike

Answers

3
Mike, Home Owner, Phoenix, AZ
Fri Jan 4, 2013
I thought I would let everyone know, the address I posted here is the incorrect address. The correct address is 3406 E. Helena Dr. Phoenix, Arizona 85032.

Again my apologies for the mix up.

Mike
This house does not have a Foreclosure Sale recorded against it.
If you are dealing directly with the owner what is it that you want us as realtors to help you with. Edna Lake, Realty Executives
Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013
Debbie Nieman, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Mike,

Call SRP Salt River Project or APS. I am not sure who is the utility company on that property.

Do you have a Real Estate agent that is assisting you in purchasing a property? They should be directing you to the sites to assist you with finding the answers to your questions.

Debbie Nieman
Keller Williams Sonoran Living
602-799-5239
we are looking at rentals, no agent involved.....leaving our home of 26 years, can't take anymore of BofA's garbage.
Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Fri Jan 4, 2013
This address is still not pulling up on the tax records. As Realtors, we have access to the tax records.
I am so sorry, the address is 3406 E. Helena Dr. Phoenix Arizona 85032.

I typed the old incorrect address so much it just became habit.

Maybe you could tell me something about this home since I have the addy right. My apologies;)

Mike
Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013