Realtor's in Southern California, How's the market? Any changes?ness?

Asked by Gina, Auburn, WA Sun Oct 28, 2007

I'm moving back to Southern California the end of next year and I have my license there. I was wondering how the market is looking out there for us realtors. I'm anxious to get back in the profession when my family and I return. We are looking to move in the Temecula area or maybe Northridge. Still debating. Moved to Seattle 1 yr 1/2 ago ready to come home.

Answers

2
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Wed Sep 10, 2008
Hi there..I'm located in the Westside of Los Angeles, specifically Culver City area. Our homes still sell fast here if they are priced for the market. The current mortgage problems have had an effect and there are far fewer Realtors in the business then in years past. Northrideg and Temecula might be different though.
Web Reference:  http://www.doreneslavitz.com
Brett Dunne -…, Agent, Upland, CA
Sun Oct 28, 2007
Gina:

Welcome back!

I'm in Rancho Cucamonga. The market is slow, longer DOM, small sale prices. Short sales are on the rise with foreclosures at the rate of 10+ per day for the County. Builders have great incentives for both buyers and agents.

A great market for true professional Realtors that want to help people.