Realtor needed in Atlanta familiar with GA Dream Homeownership Program, foreclosures and short sales.

Asked by Greg, Atlanta, GA Sun Apr 22, 2012

Answers

13
Adrian Provo…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Thu May 10, 2012
I hope you have found a qualified agent to assist you with your search. If not, feel free to visit http://www.Search-Georgia-Homes.com for proper guidance.

Adrian Provost
404-910-9924
http://www.AdrianProvost.com
Sarah Moore, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Tue Apr 24, 2012
Greg
I would be happy to set you up with a lender who is familiar with the down payment assistance programs. As for being familiar with short sales and foreclosures, I am a short sale specialist with my CDPE designation and my team not only sells but lists foreclosures as well. I would be happy to conduct a home buying consultation with you and go through each type of sale. Please feel free to call me.

Sarah Moore
Keller Williams Atlanta Midtown
678-641-7925
Sarah@liveinatlantaga.com
Web Reference:  http://www.sarahsoldme.com
Matie, , Boston, NY
Fri Jun 8, 2012
Here're list of foreclosure in Atlanta http://www.indexpost.com/foreclosed-homes/georgia/atlanta/#t… - I can get there contacts of agents and ask them free
Teta L. Jack…, Agent, East Point, GA
Thu Jun 7, 2012
Good Day Greg!!! I am a bit late in responding... But, if you haven't found your perfect agent, feel free to give me a call. I'd love to help you (678) 262-7193.
Chip & Tara…, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Tue Apr 24, 2012
We are highly experienced with the Georgia Dream Home Program and we would recommend Rodney Mason as a Very Well Qualified Lender to assist you with this loan. I would also like to point out the USDA loan program also availalble with 100% financing.
Tyler Willis, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Apr 23, 2012
If you are interviewing REALTORS® I would honored to be one of them. When it comes to the Georgia Dream program the most important person to speak with is a loan officer. But when it comes to finding what is important for you needs and expertise in the real estate market a great agent is important. I would be happy to place you with a loan officer that I work closely with to give you the advice needed for the program.

Tyler Willis, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta
(678)656-5524
, ,
Mon Apr 23, 2012
Since GA Dream is a loan program, it is the loan officer, not the real estate agent, that has to be the most experienced with the program. Of course, it does help with the agent is familar with the program. Doing a GA Dream with a short sale amy prove a little challenging within the time frame allowed for closing.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing
Solomon Gree…, Agent, Duluth, GA
Mon Apr 23, 2012
Hello Greg,

The blog at the link below describes Georgia Dream (State of Georgia) and other down payment assistance programs available to both first time home buyers and families moving up to their next here in Metro Atlanta. Check the flyers at the links to the left of the screen for detailed description of each program including the household income limits and more. Please feel free to call any time with questions.

Regards
Solomon Greene
REALTOR® Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
(678) 775-2677
Violet C. Mc…, Agent, BETHLEHEM, GA
Sun Apr 22, 2012
I can help you what is your questions. I have a great lender partner who is very experienced
in this process. How soon are you looking to purchase as this process is timely.
Fred Yancy, Agent, Woodstock, GA
Sun Apr 22, 2012
I have been buying and selling real estate for over 25 years. After graduating from the University of Memphis in 1978 with a Business degree, I began working in the Memphis area. I bought multiple properties in the Mid-town area, renovated them and rented them out.

In the mid 80's I started working for Magnolia Realty Company selling primarily HUD properties. I really enjoyed working with this team. However, around 1995 I opened my own real eastate company. I had a small office in Memphis with about 15 agents.

As life would have it, I ended up relocating to the North Atlanta area and began working with Crye-Leike Realtors, a name very well known in the Memphis area and certainly a huge competitor of mine when I lived in Memphis. I am very proud to be a part of this team here in the North Atlanta area.

I have an extensive background in assisting buyers and sellers through the shortsale and foreclosure processes. If you need any help at all with buying or selling a home - I can assure you that I have "been there, done that" and therefore, my experience will be of benefit to you throughout the buying/selling process. I look forward to working with you.
Laquita Baez, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Here i am!

Laquita Baez
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
770-901-0956
http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
Lee Taylor, Agent, Decatur, GA
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Where are you seeking to buy?

I know great agents around the metro area, and of course, I may be someone that you should interview.

Regardless, local neighborhood level expertise is more important than familiarity with GA Dream, foreclosures and short sales.

Any educated, learning based, successful agent working today knows about that stuff.
Highland, Inman Park, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Roswell. I have been looking mainly at foreclosures in Roswell due to the schools and the sizes of the houses.
Flag Sun Apr 22, 2012
Absolute Home…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Give our Office a call at 678-408-1237. Ask for Jaime Avery, Broker.

Absolute Home Source Team, LLC
Will do! Thanks.
Flag Sun Apr 22, 2012