Foreclosure in Cape Coral>Question Details

Ljfranz, Home Owner in Cape Coral, FL

Planing on buying a house in Cape Coral. Need real estate agent? Can u Help?

Asked by Ljfranz, Cape Coral, FL Tue Apr 24, 2012

Dianne Fessler’s answer
Good Morning,
Yes I am a realtor in SW Florida serving buyers and sellers since 1999. I know the area and the market quite well.
How can I help you?
You can reach me at 239-410-7190 or
Tip #3: How to Choose an Agent

Real estate agents have gotten a bad reputation as “salespeople” who hold selfish interests in your home. On the other end of the spectrum, successful and reliable agents, while experts in marketing and sales, are experts in negotiation and advisement when you are selling or buying your home.

Knowing what to look for and how to pick an agent will ensure that the process goes seamlessly and quickly. Many horror stories have circled about agents pushing expensive listings (that yield maximum commission), their own listings, or demanding that buyers make decisions on few options before they are ready to do so.

The most important aspect of the buying or selling process is knowing how to pick an agent who will keep your best interests in mind.

Make sure that you mesh well with the personality of your agent. You will inevitably spend a lot of time with your agent discussing deals whether you’re buying or selling.

Trust must be established with an agent that you get along with before a successful transaction can occur on either side of a deal.

Choose an agent that has experience in selling real estate in general as well as in your desired area. An experienced agent that specializes in one area in particular is usually the first to know about great deals in your desired neighborhood, often before they come onto the market.

What should you ask your real estate agent?

Is this your full time job?
An agent can only dedicate as much time to your listing or finding you the right home as they spend working day to day. Find a dedicated agent who will be working for you when you need them and not on a part time basis when it suits them.

What are the comparable sales in the area?
By knowing how much the surrounding homes are selling for, as a buyer you can make a competitive offer. As a seller, you can set a reasonable sales price.

In short, choose an agent with knowledge and experience. The most market savvy individuals who see your relationship as lifelong are the right people to guide you through the process.

Contact us for real estate advice in buying and selling Southwest Florida real estate
from experts you can trust.

12 Tips to Buying Real Estate in Southwest Florida
Learn more by visiting or calling (239) 565-7867.
Copyright © 2010. AJ Ackerman & Associates. All Rights Reserved.
Web Reference:
Ljfranz, looks like you have no shortage of picks.

Would love to hear from you which one you went with and why.

You have a lot of responses and some from good agents. However if you want to buy from an Accredited Cape Coral Residential Specialist who is also an Accredited Buyers Agent and who has been making buyers happy for over 23 years in Cape Coral, then you and I need to talk! You can go with average or go with one of the best for no additional cost!!

239-671-SOLD (7653)
WOW - I can see from all the responses you have here lots of agents are willing to help you.

As a resident of Cape Coral for almost 24 years I know the area extremely well and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Feel free to email me or call me at your convenience.

Terry McCarley, Realtor®, CDPE
Jones & Co Realty
ph: 239-707-4575

I would be happy to help you with your real estate buying goals!

If you have not secured an agent, I can be reached at 239-677-7186...or

I have been a resident of Cape Coral since 1973 and have a love for this area, would be great to show you all the Cape has to offer.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

All The Best.

I like to assist you with the complex process of buying a house. Please call me to discuss the fundamental questions - what are you looking for? primary residence or second home? preferred area? your price range? when? and many many more ...

Best regards

Reinhard Goldschmitz - lic. Realtor®
Sellstate Priority Realty Network, Inc.
3321 Del Prado Blvd S
Cape Coral, FL 33904
Phone: (239) 284-6764
I have been in area for 26 yrs and broker for nine years so give me a call and we find what you need.

Doug Robnolte

Kevin Cloutier
14 years experience commercial and residential
600+ transactions career
Average 50 homes sold per year
In business for myself since 1980

Call me at 1-877-740-3413

Kevin Cloutier
Southern Premier Realty
Cape Coral, FL
I will be happy to help you with your real estate needs. Please call me anytime. Thank you

Maxim LLC
James Kraemer

I can help you! To learn more about me and my commitment to my customers please visit my website at: or

I come with excellent references.

Therese A Clapp, Realtor®
Century 21 Sunbelt Realty, Inc.
725 Cape Coral Pkwy W
Cape Coral, FL 33914
Primary: 239-542-4777

- 2012 REALTOR® Leadership Academy ~ Participant
- 2011 Platinum Five Star Education Award ~ Recipient
- Community of REALTOR® Excellence ~ Member
- Graduate Realtor Institute ~ Designation
- Short Sale Foreclosure Resource ~ Certification
- At Home With Diversity ~ Certification
- Real Estate Property Management ~ Certification
- Real Estate Buyers Agent Council ~ Member
- REALTOR® Association of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach, Inc.
- Florida REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Women's Council of REALTORS ~ Member Fort Myers Chapter
I will be happy to help you with your real estate needs. I have been a very active realtor since 1999, live in Cape Coral, know the area and real estate market and love it here. You can reach me at 239-410-7190 or email me at I will also gladly give you a call.
Dianne Fessler, Jones & Co. Realty
I can Help. I have a really good Short Sale which we are now negotiating that you may be interested in SW Cape Coral. Its really a good price. Call me at 239-872-5986 and I can give you more information on it. I also live in the cape so I know alot about it. I would really love to earn your business. Thank you and have an awesome day.
There are any number of agents willing to help you purchase a home in Cape Coral, myself included My recommendation is to call & interview a few agents to see how personalities fit, discuss expectations & determine the type of service they will provide. Google their names.
I am on the road but will be back in my office shortly. Please call me or send an email with your criteria. 239-243-4082
Web Reference:
Sure Can! Call me at 239-243-6224 or email me at
Hi Ljfranz,
Good afternoon and I'd be happy to help!
what are you looking for? your price range? how soon? are just a few of the many questions that will help me help you!
You can reach me directly cell 239 691 6169 or email me at
Yes, I can help. I am experienced with all areas of Cape Coral and will be happy to assist you in purchasing your home. I've worked in this area for over 12 years. Please click on the link below to search like an agent the properties available in Cape Coral and also, please email with your criteria, such as size, price range, etc.

My email is:

Premier Sandals Swfl Realty
cell: (239) 810-2980
work: (239) 463 5217
skype: lloyd . nichols

Active Rain Blog: