Our friend said that Stallion mountain area is a nice area,it is a 89122 zip code. Does anyone know if there?

Asked by Linda Ikoma, Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV Mon Jun 8, 2009

are any single story, 3 BDRM,2 BDRM,2-3 CAR GARAGE IN THIS AREA.

Answers

3
Penster1954, Home Buyer, Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Wed Jul 29, 2009
I used to live in Stallion Mountain. The area is very nice and clean. However the surrounding area is, in my humble opinion, down market. Remember the golf course has gone into bankruptcy. Who knows what will happen to the golf course in the future. The homes are Pulte/Del Webb which are Very Well Built. The schools however are not rated extremely high. HOA's are higher for the smaller homes, because they include the pool and the gym. Larger homes have a lower HOA, because they do NOT include the pool and gym privileges. I hope my answer was somewhat helpful to you. Good luck in your home search.
Lisa Fehrman, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jun 8, 2009
Yes Stallion Mountain area is very nice. I'm sure there are some home there that meet your criteria. If you would like to do a search from all mls listing in the Valley. You can go to my wesite and sign in as a VIP and you can conduct your own MLS search. I can also send you a few homes for you to view if you give me your email address. You can also call me @ 702-239-1342. or email me at Lisa@propertysourcelv.com. I would love to help you in your search.

Lisa Fehrman
PROPERTY SOURCE
VEGASHOMESFORLIVING.COM
Delete Me, , 89052
Mon Jun 8, 2009
Hi Linda,

It looks like there are 3 available in Stallion Mountain specifically with a minimum requirement of 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a 3 car garage. Here's a link to check them out....

http://las.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=552086372&s…

If you have any questions or would like more information on these or any other properties, just let me know!

Best wishes,

Mike Dobranski, REALTOR®
Las Vegas / Henderson, NV

702-370-3521
Mike@PrimeRealEstateLasVegas.com
http://www.PrimeRealEstateLasVegas.com