Need a name at Ocwen--can you help

Asked by Dee, Rhode Island Sat Oct 10, 2009

I am trying to track down the name of an asset manager at Ocwen who handles RI properties. We were in a ss agreement with them when they foreclosed on the property (there were other lien holders). we would liketo see if we can negotiate a deal befoe this property sits for much longer or better still, til it hits another brokers mls listing. I am dealing with a realtor and he is working his contacts but so far all roads seem to lead to New delhi, India...if anyone has a name and or number I would be very grateful...thanks

Answers

1
Paul Andres, , Sacramento, CA
Sun Oct 11, 2009
Dee, once the property is foreclosed there is little that can be done. The asset in most cases has been assigned to an asst management company who in turn has already assigned the property to a real estate agent for marketing, you will most likely need to wait for the property to be listed by the agent, in some cases an Ocwen rep may beable to tell you who the listing agent is; more than likely you will just have to wait until the property is listed.

Cindy White (404) 750-2518 cindy.white@ocwen.com