Foreclosure in 32137>Question Details

brenda241, Home Owner in 22192

My husband passed away 3 years ago the mortgage loan was in his name only but my name is on the deed. I am having problems making mortgage payments no

Asked by brenda241, 22192 Thu Feb 27, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Brenda,

You could call the bank and ask for a loan modification. If that doesn't work, and the house is still too expensive for you, you can sell it. If you're upside down on your mortgage, you can still sell it. This is called a short sale. I would be happy to explain the process to you. Feel free to give me a call anytime to discuss your specific situation.

Amy Givoni
Givoni Realty Corp.
Phone: 561-361-8555
Efax: 786-345-5806
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 27, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer