My house was sold in a foreclosure auction yesterday. I am already doing a objection to the sale. I just need

Asked by Guilherme, Pompano Beach, FL Wed Feb 4, 2009

someone to take a look to see if it's everything all acceptable. I will send the motion by email, msn, orkut, facebook whatever you desire. Please help me someone !
Also any other suggestions will be happily considered.
I just divorced my wife yesterday as well, but she is in the house, and she want to stay in the house. But she doesn't have much money. We still friends. I really want to help her, specially because my daughter is with her.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Lisa Quinter, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Feb 4, 2009
Check out this webpage and contact the Davie office. I have used them previously for other clients. They and I were completely impressed.

Good luck!
Lisa M. Brodeur
(954) 868-1416
0 votes
Judy Calufet…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Feb 4, 2009

You will need to speak to an attorney to ask your questions, and concerns....I will be glad to recommend one to you that I have used for a foreclosure.

Judy- EWM Realty
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more