Looking to relocate to Temecula..need a trustworthy agent. Looking for two bedroom house for rent, or foreclosure to buy.

Asked by Striveforsuccess, Temecula, CA Mon Nov 11, 2013

Answers

7
Kevin and Ju…, Agent, Wildomar, CA
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Were you able to find a place that you like?
Robin Owens, Agent, San Diego, CA
Tue Nov 12, 2013
I am a local Temecula Realtor. Let me know if I can assist you?
Kristi Johns…, Agent, Temecula, CA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Hello, thanks for posting here on Trulia you will receive a lot of great info. I am an experienced agent here in the Temecula Valley and have lived in this area for over 30 years. I specialize in rentals and home buying as well. Sounds like your situation would need to be explored a little more to figure out which option would be best for you rent or buy. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience if you would like to discuss this further. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards, Kristi

Kristi Johnson
Realty One Group SW
951-265-2889
KristiJohnsonHomes@gmail.com
BRE 01868162
Pam Fernald, Agent, Temecula, CA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Please feel free to call, text or email me. I am a very trustworthy agent. You can also take a quick look at homes on my website. This is a free service.

Pam Fernald
Tarbell, Realtors
951-775-7106 cell/text
http://viewtemeculahomes.listingbook.com
Maria Cristi…, Agent, Menifee, CA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Hello! Good evening! I live in the area and will be happy to help you find the property you are looking for, rent or to buy. Please don't hesitate to contact me (mcwaddy.realtor@gmail.com). Looking forward to hear from you. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your evening!
Carine Laurin, , Temecula, CA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
I would be more than happy to help you. My office is in Temecula right outside of wine country. I can give you all of the available foreclosures in Temecula and we have an in house property manager who has rentals available as well. Give me a call or email me.
Bradley Byers, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Good evening, my name us Bradley Byers and I will be more than happy to assist you with purchasing a foreclosure in the Temecula area. I am very familiar with the available foreclosures and just need your specific criteria pertaining to bedrooms, baths, and square footage. I look forward to assisting you and have a great evening.