Looking to purchase properties in Queens or Brooklyn New York. looking for distressed and short sales. All cash buyer. Access to 10 million cash.

Asked by rrichardson26, New York, NY Fri Feb 10, 2012

Will close on good deal tomorrow.

Answers

9
Oleg Polonsky’s answer
Oleg Polonsky, Agent, brooklyn, NY
Sat Feb 11, 2012
Congratulations on possessing $10 million in cash! It is never a bad thing to have. As a full time agent and someone with degree in Finance - I will be happy to put my knowledge and energy to good use for you. Please, call me so we can discuss your strategy.

Oleg Polonsky
Licensed Real Estate Representative
Trost Realty
2548 Coney Island Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11223
646 256 0899 (Cell.)
Daria Kolomi…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sun Jan 26, 2014
Good Morning!
I have a great choice of different type of investment properties in Brooklyn. Feel free to contact me!
Sarit Davidov, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Feb 12, 2014
I HAVE OVER 65 HOUSES IN BROOKLYN
CALL ME 718-664-0295
Claudia Barn…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Wed Feb 12, 2014
Hi David

Are you still purchasing distressed and short sales in Queens and Brooklyn?

Give me a call if you don't currently have an agent that you are working with. My sister and I are a team and can collaborate with you to handle all the services that you need.

Claudia Barnes, 347-56-1851
Nadia Barnes, 646-330-0703
Christopher…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Please text message me your contact info to be added to my daily text message blast of distressed properties, short sales and other investor friendly properties in Brooklyn and Queens. I have the inside track on the investment properties that make sense number wise. I get new properties of all shapes, sizes and situations daily.. I hate wasting time as I'm sure you do. My daily text message gets sent out with all of the information provided to me by the seller. The price I normally provide is the number the seller wants to net. I expect best and final offer with proof of funds, attorney info and corporation docs. The highest offer that can close the quickest gets the deal.

Christopher Horner
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Fillmore Real Estate
718-288-6337
christopherhorner@fillmore.com
Maria Sartori…, , Brooklyn, NY
Sat Feb 11, 2012
Please contact me to discuss a couple of properties in the Midwood/Flatbush areas.
Thank you
Maria
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Fri Feb 10, 2012
Dear rrichardson26:

Please contact me, I have some properties I would like to discuss with you. Thank you.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Jason Mazur, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Feb 10, 2012
Jason Mazur, Rapid Realty (917)549-5046 / jmazur@rapidnyc.com
Davidb, , Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, NY
Fri Feb 10, 2012
Hello I can definitely assist you. I am with the Corcoran group, call me at 917-7673619.
Thanks!