Looking for forclosure condo in 30313

Asked by Realestate34, Atlanta, GA Sun Feb 22, 2009

I am looking for a foreclosure in the downtown area under $150. Are there any highrise buildings with security and 1 parking space in this area for that price?

Answers

8
tricia court…, , Atlanta, GA
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Hi , am tricia and i think i have exactly what you need , you could jut get to me at tricia_courtney@ymail.com
Valarie, Home Buyer, Castleberry Hill, Atlanta, GA
Wed Feb 25, 2009
Hi--

I am actually buying a loft in 30313 at Castleberry Point (they have a website). I have heard all the dire predictions about downtown Atlanta, but I think Castleberry Hill is one of the coolest neighborhoods Atlanta has to offer. I used to rent in the area and am really look forward to being a homeowner there. CP has lofts other than the ones listed on the website for under 150,000, but you have to ask. There are other properties in the neighborhood that are competitively priced as well. I would encourage you to find a realtor that specializes in intown/loft properties to help you more quickly identify what would work best for you. Anyhow, good luck---this is a great time to buy. See you in the neighborhood! -- V.H.
Lee Taylor, Agent, Decatur, GA
Mon Feb 23, 2009
You owe it to yourself to check out Scott's condos in Hapeville - the Jacoby development at the former Ford plant is underway, and Hapeville is happening.

Dollar for dollar, definitely worth comparing to a Castleberry Hill/downtown condo.

Scott - I will get down to see those soon.

But, Hank is right.

And, in my opinion, many of those downtown buildings like the Landmark and The Healey are very dated, and way past their freshness date.

Some of the Castleberry Hill properties are the same way.

If you were paying more, you would find something better downtown.

Scott's offering is fresh and priced competitively - doing what a builder must do in 2009.

But, Hank is right.
Web Reference:  http://intowninsider.com/
James Dudley, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Mon Feb 23, 2009
If you want to know about the downtown Atlanta condo market you need to speak to Ian Marshall.

Let him know James Dudley sent you.

http://www.atlantaintowncentral.com/
Solomon Gree…, Agent, Duluth, GA
Mon Feb 23, 2009
RealEstate34

I have no listings in that zip code, but have assisted buyers all over the metro area (including that zip code) with the purchase of their home and I welcome the opportunity to work with you. Please take a look at the properties that are currently listed at link below:

http://atl.rexplorer.net/REX$PUB/79/GREENESOLOMO/pub/_12375623.htm

If any of them are of interest, will you please call so that we can speak? That way, I'll be able to understand more about your specific needs?

Solomon Greene - REALTOR® / HUD-Certified Affordable Housing Consultant - Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
(678) 775-2677
Scott Eaves, , Atlanta, GA
Mon Feb 23, 2009
I know you are interested in 30313...but, I have brand NEW 2 bedroom/2 bath condos for sale starting at $139K in Hapeville which is just six miles south of downtown.

Check out the link below for more information.
Hi, i think have got just what you need, you just check the following link , and get back to me , if i had your choice.
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/157-Edison-Drive-Unit-157_Stockbridge_GA_30260_M62647-21902?row=47 or
http://www.zillow/homedetails/2360-Champlain-St-NW-3-2-Washington-DC-200
Flag Mon Oct 28, 2013
Hank Miller, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Buying a condo in Atlanta might actually be worse than renting, the condo market has been, is and will remain a wreck in most of Atlanta. There are a few rare exceptions but the standing inventory due to years of ridiculous speculation, limited market segment of buyers interested in condos and elimination of all the nonsense loans has eviceratated a perenial weak market.

Buying and scoring a deal will be a breeze, getting out intact is when the bullet hits the bone and the hurt comes in. I say all this as an active appraiser and broker, mainly as an appraiser when it comes to precessing Atlanta condos for foreclosure and REO reasons. I'm certain that you've seen the mega auctions....? Drop me a line, I might be able to offer a few suggestions once I know more of your plans. Hope this helps

Hank Miller, SRA, ABR
Associate Broker & Certified Appraiser
Prudential GA Realty
678-428-8276
Michelle Cam…, , Metro Atlanta
Sun Feb 22, 2009
There are several foreclosures in high rises (6 stories or more) in that area under $150,000. There are an additional 3 condos listed under $150K that are not foreclosures. If you are interested in more information, please feel free to contact me. I would love to help you find the right one.