Looking for distressed foreclosures in Essex Co and Hanover Co. How can I get hooked-up with the right contact person?

Asked by Kathy, Richmond, VA Thu Aug 5, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Tom Fleming, , Midlothian, Richmond, VA
Thu Aug 19, 2010

ive worked with Debra before and if your looking for a top notch agent who will give you 100% then look no more she is a real pro!!!!
Web Reference:  http://tomflemingsells.com
0 votes
Deborah Edgar, Agent, Richmond, VA
Fri Aug 6, 2010

I'm happpy to help with your real estate needs and can certainly assist with foreclosed and distressed properties. Please call me at 804-612-2723 or email deborah@deborahedgar.com. You can also see all homes currently on the market from my web site, http://www.deborahedgar.com

Best regards,

Web Reference:  http://www.deborahedgar.com
0 votes
Michael Allen, , Glen Allen, VA
Fri Aug 6, 2010
Hello Kathy

I received a weekly pre-foreclosure list of homes in Hanover, Henrico & Chesterfield counties if you're interested in those counties please send me an email and I'll will send you a list via email. Presently, I don't have a list of Essex county


Mike Allen
Keller Williams Realty
0 votes
Pam Davis, Agent, Richmond, VA
Fri Aug 6, 2010
Kathy - what you need is an agent certified in distressed properties as they are the MOST knowledgeable. For the homes in Essex county you can do to http://www.CDPE.com and put in the zip code and it will bring up agents who have this certification and can help you. I can help you in Hanover if you would like. Just give me a call at 405-5460.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more