Looking for a real estate agent with expertise in Short Sale/Foreclosure transactions in the Gladstone area.

Asked by Smoke, Gladstone, NJ Sun Jan 24, 2010

Answers

7
Denise Guet…, Agent, Chester, NJ
Sun Jan 24, 2010
Hi Smoke, I am an NAR certified SFR (Short Sale and foreclosure certification) specialist. I work in the Chester Office of Weichert and would be more than happy to discuss your options. Are you looking to buy or sell? I can be reach at 908-303-2472 or email at denisegueterman@hotmail.com. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Denise Gueterman Weichert Realtors 142 Main Street Chester, NJ 07930
908-303-2472 Cell 908-879-7010 Office

Web Reference: http://www.denisegueterman.net
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Mon Jan 25, 2010
Smoke,

Have you decided to speak to a Realtor? Did you find one?
Let me know , as Gladstone is within the zone for me!

I agrees with Dexter "There are a few key factors that are at play in these scenarios that can't be taught in a classroom"

Exactly my point when I posted "The SFR Certification is not the only answer to finding a good Short Sale and Foreclosure agent, but as an educated agent myself that has closed many short sales and forceclosures, I attained this certification and realized that agents that DO have this SFR certification will understand the process and know what it takes to take a property to the bank and to closing! "

Not all of the information can be taugt to a person in the calssroom.. yes indeed, but the classroom helps solifdifies the experience... as in you cant know too much on this subjecxt!

And as WRA points out.. this information is free.

Let us know how it works out!
Voices, , Long Valley, NJ
Sun Jan 24, 2010
Hi Smoke. What an unsual name. Are you looking to purschase a short sale/foreclosure or are you facing a short sale/foreclosure situation? I would be happy to meet with you and discuss your needs.

Mary Grace Hix
201-649-1883
Weichert, Realtors
e-mail: mg_hx2@yahoo.com
http://www.marygracehix.com
Dexter Jasper, , Somerset, NJ
Sun Jan 24, 2010
Hello Smoke,

I cover the Somerset county/ Gladstone areas and have spent over 15 years buying,selling & negotiating foreclosures and shortsales as an investor and agent. There are a few key factors that are at play in these scenarios that can't be taught in a classroom.

Please feel free to contact me 908.499.4021 or dexter@njhomenet.com. A 5 minute conversation will clarify a lot about the process.
Web Reference:  http://www.njhomenet.com
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Sun Jan 24, 2010
Hi Smoke,

Look for an agent that is SFR Certified! This is the National Association of Realtors Short Sale and Foreclosure certification, these agents are educated in the process of Short Sales and Foreclosures!

The SFR Certification is not the only answer to finding a good Short Sale and Foreclosure agent, but as an educated agent myself that has closed many short sales and forceclosures, I attained this certification and realized that agents that DO have this SFR certification will understand the process and know what it takes to take a property to the bank and to closing!

Be sure to interview these agents to completely understand their background!

The key to all of this is due dligence, make sure you continue to do your homework!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
SFR Certified
Office:732-863-6969
Cell:732-213-1409

JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Joan Braunsc…, , Morris County, NJ
Sun Jan 24, 2010
Smoke,
Let me say right off the bat that I am NOT an expert in short sales/foreclosures. I've only been an agent since April and other than attending a one day seminar, I have no experience yet in these kind of transactions other than hearing what other agents have gone through.
That being said, I was wondering if you had a specific property in mind or are you looking to sell?
Currently, there are 22 properties listed on the MLS in Peapack/Gladstone and not one of these, from what I can see is a short sale or foreclosure.
If you are looking to sell, then I would take LInda's suggestion of finding someone with the CDPE certification.
If you are looking to buy in Gladstone, then I don't see any houses that meet that criteria.
Linda S. Cef…, Agent, Franklin, WI
Sun Jan 24, 2010
Dear Smoke,

If you go the the CDPE website, you will find agents all over the country that are expertly trained in this area. They know exactly what to do to get your offers accepted in a timely manner.

Linda