Looking for a place near Bake and the 5 freeway for about 15 months.

Asked by Dilinger, Northwood, Irvine, CA Wed Jun 16, 2010

I currently have 2 other properties and I don't really want to to sell them. Arethere any good deals for a short time stay to support work in the area. Commuting 47 miles right now and don't get to see my family much. I'm thinking something I can stay in and then rent when time is up.

Answers

6
Lisa Meszaros, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Wed Jun 23, 2010
Hi Dilinger,

I work in this area, have lived in Irvine since 1986 and specialize in REO properties. Please give me a call or shoot me an email with your price and other requirements (assuming a condo, 2 bedroom, not too big but big enough to get renters when you're done with it) and I will find you something. I currently have 2 condos in the Lake Forest area, close to where you're talking about, near the toll road, too. If those don't work for you, we'll find you something else.

Lisa Meszaros
lisa@oclisa.com
(949) 387-9489
Web Reference:  http://www.oclisa.com
Deepak Chauh…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Wed Jun 23, 2010
Where is your bike, leave it at the train station, commute for "Short" period via train, use the circumstances to your advantage.

First sign up with your favorite agent to see what is available for renting or buying. Take some time to see wa is available under both options ... Irvine is not cheap. There are too many variables in your question, please send an email deepak@housesinsocal.com for more input, best wishes!
Web Reference:  http://www.HousesInSoCal.com
Cynthia Flem…, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Wed Jun 16, 2010
There are definitely some deals out there. Couple of questions though, how many bedrooms do you need? Just one? or two? Let me know minimum # of bedrooms. Also, are you under a time constraint? Because there are many short sales out there and if you have patience, you can find a deal. However if time is of the essence, I would suggest staying away from short sales. For instance, theres a one bedroom/ one bath unit on Azalea in Serrano Sand Castle for $219,900. Or a 2 bedroom / 2 bath end unit in Tierra Vista for $274,900.
Many options available, email me your requirements at: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com or check out my website at: http://www.camoves.com/cynthia.fleming. Thanks! Cynthia :)
Ghada Wadi, Agent, Anaheim, CA
Wed Jun 16, 2010
Hello Dilinger,

If you want an investment property which you can rent back then your best bet that is closest to Bake and the 5 is Quail Hill, that is if you want Irvine. There is also other areas in Lake forest that are also close to Bake and the 5 freeway.
A good deal can mean different things to different people. What are you looking for specifically? a condo or a Single Family? what kind of square footage? how many bedrooms? what is the maximum price you are you willing to pay? All these variables can help define a good deal when one comes up on the market.

Please e-mail me or call me and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you

Ghada Wadi
ghadawadi@yahoo.com
(949) 533-9537
Little Dog, , Garden Grove, CA
Wed Jun 16, 2010
An area called South Coast Metro is located North of the 405 and West of the 55 freeways. Single family homes that are sought after by couples that were raised in the neighborhood! Feel free to contact me.
Alisha Chen, , Irvine, CA
Wed Jun 16, 2010
Hi Dilinger:

Do you mean you are looking for a place to purchase and stay there for 15 months...then to rent it out after wards? Alisha Chen (626) 715-0992