Foreclosure in Austin>Question Details

Julie Stephe…, Real Estate Pro in 5127841990, TX

Looking for a foreclosure list for Austin. Can someone recommend a company like the Roddy Report in Dallas, but for Austin properties?

Asked by Julie Stephens, 5127841990, TX Wed Feb 15, 2012

Answers

6
Thank you for all of the feedback! I am new to the foreclosure market and am trying to find information on a specific house before it's listed. My understanding is that I need to find out who the trustee is and find out if they want to sell?? Or, do I go directly to the lender? Any tips on how to find out who these people are??? Would appreciate any guidance.
FLS online (which is run by Roddy) and Rex Reports. FLS is more thorough.

Web Reference: http://www.crowehomes.com
The Roddy Report is here in Austin as well. I'm happy to send you foreclosure/reo properties as well via the MLS. Please email or call if I can help! (Our website has a great accumulation of foreclosures as well that you can set the search to specifically capture)

Taylor Shults, Realtor, GRI
Watters International Realty
http://www.AustinTexasResidence.com
taylorshults@gmail.com
Any Realtor can set up a home search in the area you desire in the price range you want to spend, that will only show you the Short Sales and Foreclosures.
Our team's website offers a comprehensive list of all the homes posted for foreclosure nationally. You can search by county. The results will give you a photo, street name and price. You will have to subscribe to get more details on the homes...or you can shoot me an email and I can tell you if it's available for sale, yet. Keep in mind, not all homes posted for foreclsoure actually go to auction or become listed on the MLS.

If you'd like to use this free service, click on the web link below.
Gina Nyland
Buyer's Expert - Austin Area
I can email you the foreclosures available in the Austin area. Please contact me at 512-695-5144 or kristee@theleadersrealty.com.