Foreclosure in Oceanfront>Question Details

luciana, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

Looking for a condo in Miami beach - one or two bedrooms - oceanfront - for investment

Asked by luciana, Miami Beach, FL Thu Mar 7, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Good Morning Luciana,

I work with financing and if you are insterest in financing your condo please give me a call. I have great loan programs for investment condos with low down payment and rates.
Shirley Rico
Sr. Loan Officer

There is a big difference between investment and speculation. What happens is that people confuse residential real estate as an investment and in a way it is, but in many others is not. When one of our clients tells me this statement the first thing I do is ask them what is the objective of this investment. In the event to produce income and pay for itself along with some day potentially producing a capital appreciation then there are other better suited alternatives with better returns. If you desire to occupy it from time to time then ok there is 1,000 in the market. Any Realtor will be more than qualified to show you these opportunities, but if you want to learn more about what I said here then contact me and I am available to share my knowledge with you
Dear Luciana,

Your request is a good start to know what you are looking for, however it is necessary to communicate with you for more details from your part, price range for example.

There are many local agents just give anyone a chance.
You will find my data after my name.

Mercedes Henze
Realtor Associate
305 205 4214 cell
Fax 1 866 213 5785
Beachfront Realty Inc.
517 Arthur Godfrey Rd
Miami Beach-Fl-33140
hi luciana. my office is in the heart of south beach. please give me a call when you have the chance. i have a few properties u may be interested in. i am looking forward to working with you.

william henderson
Please click on the link below to see the description of two condo units that are for sale in Miami Beach. The one that is a 2/2 is a foreclosure and the other , a 2/1 is a shortsale.
The beauty of this properties is that they are in biuldings with no lease restrictions at all, which is perfect for investments. Once you own any of this two the properties , then you can rent it out as many times in the year as you like.…

I have a lot of experience with short sales and foreclosures. Hablo español.
If you want to consider to invest in Fort Lauderdale area, Hollywood, Pompano Beach, please let me know and I will assist you. Give me a call, send me an e-mail and we will talk and I will answer for you as many questions as you have. Thanks,

Angel Calzadilla, realtor
Charles Rutenberg Realty
cell (954) 632-3593
We especialize in Investment property and creating wealth for clients. Find the Best deals at

Make Your Dreams Come True!

Alexander Hernandez
Broker Associate

Benito Realty Group
Residential & Commercial Brokerage,
Lender REO Servicing,
Foreclosure Lost Mitigation

Direct: (305) 525-3695
Hi Luciana,

Send me your email or text me and I will research good deals for you.

I actually have a studio on south beach rented for 900/mo with a return of 6%+

Carlos Maria
Web Reference:
Tudo bom Luciana !!

Esqueci de te falar ! Falo Portugues, meus pais sao Portugueses.

Ate mais tarde.
embora insestir !!!

Flag Fri Mar 8, 2013

How much are you looking to spend?

Oceanfront 1 Bedroom in South Beach will start around $200,000 & go up from there. 2 Bedrooms will depend on the building & location. The buildings in 40th-63rd may have a better deal, but usually the monthly maintenance fees are higher there. ($600+ on a 2 bedroom, sometimes $1,000)

Contact a licensed Realtor like myself (or any other you choose from this site) and have some patience because it can be an aggravating process!

Marc Middleton
(305) 710-3422
Keyes Company
Miami Beach, FL

Are you looking to buy with cash or financing? If its on Ocean Dr or Collins, it will be a studio or small 1 bedroom. 2 Bedrooms are much more than $150,000 in Miami Beach. A lot of South Florida beach area properties have really come around again in value and the $100k deals are all but gone. But there are good deals left in the interior of the beach areas and near the ocean. Some short sales, some bank owned properties.
Send me your e-mail address & contact information and we can get started!

Marc Middleton
Flag Thu Mar 7, 2013
Hi,, I am looking for max $150K. I can be flexible in the ocean front if it is a good deal for rent/investment
Flag Thu Mar 7, 2013