Looking for a agent / realtor to help me SELL a property in North San Jose or Santa Clara area in a SHORT SALE

Asked by Rich C, San Jose, CA Mon Dec 8, 2008

I am looking for an agent or realtor that has significant experience with SELLING properties as a short sale or pre-foreclosure transaction. My property is currently a rental / investment property and is located in the North San Jose or Santa Clara area, about 1 mile away from the Rivermark neighborhood.

I would like somebody who specializes or have extensive experience in successful short sale or pre-foreclosure transactions. Can you please post your information if this is something you can help me with?

rich

Answers

7
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Wed Feb 4, 2009
I own ShortSaleSheep.com. I just put a home on Lenzen Ave on the market and into contact...a beautifful short sale town home. Check out the site below and if it appeals to you, give me a call. I can usually have a short sale in contract in 7-10 days.
Erica Glessi…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Wed Feb 4, 2009
I seem to have a gift for working in a positive way with banks and buyers on short sales. I've also managed foreclosures well.

I do not have extensive experience, but I have had successes. And I live in North Valley and know this area extremely well. Additionally, I am well networked with many mom's groups in the area and can promote homes through these networks in addition to craigslist, trulia, the MLS, etc.

Let me know if you would like to consider me to list your home! My listings sell.

Erica M Nelson
http://www.EricaNelsonEstates.com
EricaNelsonEstates@gmail.com
408-416-7090
Steve Mun, Agent, Campbell, CA
Wed Feb 4, 2009
Hi Rich,

I don't know if you have already found someone who could help you in your stressful situation, but if you have not, please feel free to contact me. steve@stevemun.com or 408-802-5641

Steve Mun
Web Reference:  http://www.stevemungroup.com
Mario Banuel…, Agent, San francisco, CA
Sun Jan 4, 2009
Hello Rich,

I am Tony with Intero in Morgan Hill. Straight to the point and sincerely, I know I can give you the guidance, support and ensure a short sale on your rental property is successful. I have closed many short sales through 2008. I personally handle the sale from beginning to end, and have lots of experience with most lenders and know their in and outs. Along with secrets and turns that will ensure your home is sold before allowing it to hurt you deeper.

Feel free to email or call me anytime, we can arrange to meet and further discuss to see if we are a match to work together! I am here to help; best of luck!

Tony Banuelos, GRI - (408) 201-0155 - tony@tonybhomes.com
Web Reference:  http://www.TonyBHomes.com
Denise Stuart, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Dec 15, 2008
Good Evening Rich,
I am Denise Stuart Coldwell Banker Agent specializing in berryessa. I have buyers in this community. My office is located on the corner on Berryessa and Morrill.
This is also the area I reside personally.
I am very involved in the schools in this community, making my name a staple in the community, and with the residence that refer this area to their family and friends for the purchase of thier homes. I think using a neighborhood specialist is so important in getting your home sold especially in todays market.
Feel free to call me
Denise Stuart
Coldwell Banker
408-893-3400
blaison samu…, Agent, Santa Clara, CA
Mon Dec 8, 2008
Rich,

I'm a Certified Short Sale Expert and trained on how to negotiate with lenders. We have helped many families with successful short sale. I can help you out, please send me an email to blaison@blaisonsamuel.com or call me at 510-366-9405 so that we can discuss further on this..

Blaison Samuel
Certified Short Sale Expert

Prudential California Realty
Bart Marchio…, Agent, Mountain View, CA
Mon Dec 8, 2008
Hello Rich,

I would be happy to help you sell your rental property in a short sale. I do have extensive experience with these types of sales, and I am a Certified Short Sale Specialist as well as a Certified Pre-Foreclosure Specialist. I have a very unique method of getting my sales approved which has led to a 100% closing ratio. My team of three people is extremely focused on results and we know how to get things done and make things happen.

In order to understand your situation and tell you more about me, my team and our strategies, I would like to discuss this further with you. When you have decided on who to talk to about this, please give me a call at 408-266-3100 and we'll arrange some time to talk.

In the meantime, you can read more about me and my team at http://www.MOREConsultants.com. I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Bart Marchioni, CSSS, CPFS
Realtor, Keller Williams Realty
San Jose, CA