Foreclosure in Munster>Question Details

Brett Matsuu…, Real Estate Pro in Laguna Hills, CA

Local Listing Agent with REO experience needed.

Asked by Brett Matsuura, Laguna Hills, CA Tue Feb 8, 2011

I am a team leader for the Flagstar Bank REO program. I am looking for a real estate agent that services the Munster IN area whom I can refer listings to. Past REO experience is preferred but not required. Please email me if you are interested and I will send you program information.

Hi Brett! I see that Flagstar has an REO in Sioux City, IA that is not currently listed. Are you handling this area? I have listed and sold many REO properties and I am very familiar with the process. I am with Coldwell Banker Associated Brokers. Our company is a listing company for both Fannie Mae and HUD properties. I would love the opportunity to work with you on Flagstar REOs.

Rita Schlotman
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 13, 2013
Hi Brett,
I haven’t had any REO listings, but I have represented several buyers in REO transactions. I have mostly worked with short sale transaction.
I'd like an opportunity to work with you with the referral business. I am a knowledgeable Broker. I own small Real Estate firm that have built reputation and trust among other professional colleagues in this community.
I will appreciate your consideration. Please contact me at your convenience.
Xochitl Escobedo
Hello Brett,

I haven't listed REO's in the past but I'm young energetic and would love the opportunity. Now I am with McColly Real Estate which is the biggest company in NW Indiana. We have a phenomenal team of about 600+ Agents in Indiana a lone. I haven’t listed any REO’s but I do have a few investors I work with so I’ve sold quite a few.
Hello Brett,
My company services the Munster, IN. I am interested in your program information. Please feel free to contact me. Thank you for the opportunity.
Hi Brett do you have a need for a Broker in the Spokane, WA area? I am on a team of six agents and we are always in the top 10 for our market.
Hi Brett,

I don't have direct experience with REO listings, but I have represented buyers in REO transactions. I have been a resident of Munster, IN for 34 years and know the market inside and out. I'd love to help you with referral business. If you would like to work with a knowledgeable, trusted professional, please contact me for further consideration.

Nicole Morfas

If you ever need an agent in the Columbus OH market, please keep me in mind. I sell quite a bit of REO properties and would love to get in on the list side of things. I have 9 years of experience in real estate and know my market well. Thank you for keeping me in mind or giving my name to anyone you may know that may be of assistance in utilizing my services.
Warm Regards,
Michelle Smith